Any information about "Wu Lin Feng"? - January 31 - Amazing Kickboxing Event

This fight has been advertised for few months now. Honestly if he was not prepared it was mostly his fault this wasn't a last minute match up

Ok then. Who did replace Saenchai? Because I didn"t understand.

Marcus wasn"t prepared for this fight?

For anyone who knew how Fang Bian fights, this result isn't much of a surprise, I always thought Fang Bian will win through a decision, MT fighters simply aren't accustomed to his guerilla style. In a unified MT-Sanda rule match, I would have given Simon Marcus a much bigger chance, but under K 1 rules, Marcus' knees and elbows are restricted and he isn't really known for his kickboxing skills that much.

Glory-fighters getting their ass kicked in China...

[YT]6iGUvFfcWwQ[/YT]

Zhou Zhipeng vs Albert Kraus

[YT]Mp9T35dWdgs[/YT]

Simon Marcus vs Fang Bia

sorry no sound

Last edited:
and yet when Kraus won the tournament in china this time last year, I didnt see you making a post of "glory fighter wins in china", matazurka.

also, if they arent exclusive to glory then are they 'glory fighters' or they just fight for glory as well as others? Kraus has had loads of non-glory fights in last two years

i will never understand the small minority of kickboxing 'fans' who get so delighted whenever they can find an angle to trash Glory; is it something personal or is it just the same as the UFC gets shit from all the MMA hipster purists who hate the UFC for being the bigger name?

Fang Bian looked good. Could be a star.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, the only reason Marcus got hyped was for beaten joe schilling, who has terrible muay Thai anyway. They are not top level. As soon as the Chinese fighters start beating lumpini champs I will eat my own words.... But it won't happen

I'm not surprised, the only reason Marcus got hyped was for beaten joe schilling, who has terrible muay Thai anyway. They are not top level. As soon as the Chinese fighters start beating lumpini champs I will eat my own words.... But it won't happen

This is kickboxing rules, Lumpini champs aren't better at it. Saenchai already lost twice against Chinese fighters. It happened.

This is kickboxing rules, Lumpini champs aren't better at it. Saenchai already lost twice against Chinese fighters. It happened.

good point. i think in this thread we should have a debate about whether kickboxing is better than muay thai. Nobody seems to have addressed that question before.

Well that's bullshit, saenchai only "lost"to wang Wei hoe, do you think that was a real loss? Or bullshit chinese propaganda? Just face it, chinese fighters can't compete with top level fighters.

The idea that top Chinese fighters can't compete with top Thai fighters has been proven to be BS since 2009. China has consistently beaten top Thai fighters in almost every exchange bout losing far less than they win. The thing is, Chinese fighters constantly learn what their Thai counterparts could do while the Thai fighters are slower to pick up what the Sanda fighters could do. Some did learn Sanda throws and trips and how to defend against them, but are still unfamiliar with the sidekicks.

The idea that Simon Marcus isn't a top level fighter is also BS. Lumpini champs isn't invincible and guys like Kem lost to Arvin, who lost to Marcus. Sanda fighters like Zhang Kaiyin, Fang Bian, Bateer, has every potential to beat Thai fighters either in unified rules or kickboxing.

I have little doubt k1 champs like Buakaw would defeat Saenchai in kickboxing.

When were the other 3 losses? Get a chinese fighter to lumpini and see what happens..... The chinese cannot contend with the world class

Under Thai rules obviously the Chinese won't compete, just as under Sanda rules, the Thais cannot compete. What is the point? The best rule that incorporates the weapons of both sports are the newer unified rules, and the Sanda fighters still won more often than not.

The idea that top Chinese fighters can't compete with top Thai fighters has been proven to be BS since 2009. China has consistently beaten top Thai fighters in almost every exchange bout losing far less than they win. The thing is, Chinese fighters constantly learn what their Thai counterparts could do while the Thai fighters are slower to pick up what the Sanda fighters could do. Some did learn Sanda throws and trips and how to defend against them, but are still unfamiliar with the sidekicks.

The idea that Simon Marcus isn't a top level fighter is also BS. Lumpini champs isn't invincible and guys like Kem lost to Arvin, who lost to Marcus. Sanda fighters like Zhang Kaiyin, Fang Bian, Bateer, has every potential to beat Thai fighters either in unified rules or kickboxing.

I have little doubt k1 champs like Buakaw would defeat Saenchai in kickboxing.

Under Thai rules obviously the Chinese won't compete, just as under Sanda rules, the Thais cannot compete. What is the point? The best rule that incorporates the weapons of both sports are the newer unified rules, and the Sanda fighters still won more often than not.

Ok keep saying your bullshit insignificant chinese promotions mean anything. Fight in lumpini or rajadamnern and beat the thai fighters as easily as you say and you will be respected. But as of now it's all chinese propaganda who give the Win to any
Chinese fighter over a foreigner and everybody who isn't blind nationalistic chinaman can see you can't compete with top level fighters. You just aren't built for it. Sorry

The only person who is blind is you if you cannot see that Saenchai lost to Wang Weihao. The former hardly got any shots in, and was getting tagged constantly. Do you even know how to watch a fight? If you don't think Simon Marcus is top level, I have nothing to say to you. You are just an idiot in denial. This is 2015, Sanda fighters have improved significantly. We don't need BS judging to tell you that one of the greatest Thai fighters on the planet just got knocked out.

Ok little dick, as soon as your sick men of the east fighters knock some Thais out give me a shout... Even small japan fucks up your massive pussy country every time that you fight. You just don't have the fighting spirit like most over countries....Sorry

That's cute, you appear to be under the delusion that I give a shit about your racist rants. I don't.
the Japanese can rape every Chinese for all I care. Now how about use evidence to back up your nonsense or admit you are losing an argument.

and yet when Kraus won the tournament in china this time last year, I didnt see you making a post of "glory fighter wins in china", matazurka.

also, if they arent exclusive to glory then are they 'glory fighters' or they just fight for glory as well as others? Kraus has had loads of non-glory fights in last two years

i will never understand the small minority of kickboxing 'fans' who get so delighted whenever they can find an angle to trash Glory; is it something personal or is it just the same as the UFC gets shit from all the MMA hipster purists who hate the UFC for being the bigger name?

Fang Bian looked good. Could be a star.

Man I was the "nr 1 Glory nutthugger" from the beginning. I still hope Glory will regroup and make some better business-decisions compared with what they did in the last 10 months. Glory needs to survive but they should not downgrade their own brand-name.

This whole "Glory-fighters going to China campagne" was a really bad idea and is now killing the Glory-brand. Glory is losing their credibility with losses from:

- Verhoeven
- Groenhart
- Marcus
- Kraus

If Glory can't offer any exclusivity they should just quit to call themself "world's premier kickboxing league" because they are not anymore.

I would advise them not to allow their fighters to fight in China or any other rival competition. It just does not make any sense what they are doing right now.

But I heard the board is n't in control anymore...

Last edited:
Kraus losing in China means just about nothing. Groenhart doesn't really either, just dumbass timing when he was scheduled for Glory already.

Verhoevens loss so far is the only thing that really matters. Glory needs to get Gerasimchuk, specially if Verhoeven beats Zimmerman. Who the f- else in HW is there to fight Verhoeven at that point? ...other than the dude that just beat him.

Marcus losing today itself doesn't mean much either but after the Verhoeven loss it's sorta starting a trend. Glory needs to start to hire the people who beat them.

Back