Anyone else have an out of control teenage daughter?

AA has great food, a real downtown, it's safe, and one of the knowledge economy centers. I miss having the option to just walk from my condo that I had for work to the stadium 45 mins before kick-off on a Saturday in the fall. We had a mini sherdog meet up at the Ohio state game in 2015.

Buy a bong at the stiarway to heaven get trashed at ashleys then cross town to pinball petes

Ive had great times out there

When I was a young punker there were so many cool little shops and places to be

But I still like metro detroit and everything feels right to me there

I you like scenic michigan and the nicer towns port ausin and harbor beach and all those coastal thumb towns are right in your wheelhouse if im guessing right

Has she ever been locked up in juvie or anything? You said she was doing drugs..
Maybe some time in some scary place is what she needs. Let her get some real world consequences.

My wife and I have been together for 13 years. Dealing with kids has almost ended us several times. I love my wife, I've tried everything I can. At this point we have an agreement that she deals with this one. All the boys are grown up and out of the house(all 3 have good jobs). But this girl is worse than all the others put together.. I appreciate the reply, but I know how to raise a good person. It's just this girl is fucking crazy and I'm at my witts end with her....

You’ve been with her for 13 years, and the daughter is 14 yrs old?

So you’ve been the “dad “ since the beginning basically, unless she was living with the real father until about 12?

Somethings not adding up here, so the older boys are yours from a previous woman, and you had custody?

Did she feel neglected? Did you give the boys that were yours special treatment?

Shits not adding up bro.

These are serious questikns not shit posting for a rise, something is amis

This.

My uncle has had a marriage fail because of shitty step kids. They would act like shits and he would put his foot down and make some changes, but then their mom wrote come in and undo whatever changes he made. So the kids would get away with being shitty some more.

These kids were like 18 ish when they got married so I think he thought he could tough it out until they moved out. But they never moved out. He finally divorced her when they were like 25 and still living there.
that is terrible but at least your uncle finally moved out. So many people just put up with shitty kids and in the end all they wind up doing is wasting their time because the shitty kids never change. They just grow up and become shitty adults.

Buy a bong at the stiarway to heaven get trashed at ashleys then cross town to pinball petes

There are something like 13 medical marijuana shops in the city, three were within a 4 min walk from place - LOL. One closed down. I mean do you need 3 within a stones throw from one another.

Movie selection is awesome with 3 screens at the Michigan theater and 4 at the renovated State theater. There isn't non-mainstream movie that doesn't show at least a few times.

That's my biggest fear... she just doesn't understand that there are people who don't give a fuck about her life...

Show her this, this is what she can get herself into with drugs.

Jeff was my best friend for a long time, before he got into drugs. We rode dirt bikes and raced rc cars together.

Then he started smoking weed and hanging out with the wrong crowd and we drifted Apart.

Then this happened to him.

Show her what they did with his girlfriend.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1611676

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mo...dumped-his-body-parts-for-the-alligators/amp/

Jeff was my best friend for a long time, before he got into drugs. We rode dirt bikes and raced rc cars together.

Then he started smoking weed and hanging out with the wrong crowd and we drifted Apart.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mo...dumped-his-body-parts-for-the-alligators/amp/
That's fucked up... sorry man..

If it was up to me she'd have lost that shit 2 years ago. But I'm only the stepdad, so anything I say is just mean....
Stop doing anything at all, eventually when the mom has let the situation blow out of control she'll come running back to you to lay down the smack down.

Stop doing anything at all, eventually when the mom has let the situation blow out of control she'll come running back to you to lay down the smack down.

From the sounds of things there is a good chance she'll just blame TS for not doing more.

threads like this make me dread possibly ever having a girl

You’ve been with her for 13 years, and the daughter is 14 yrs old?

So you’ve been the “dad “ since the beginning basically, unless she was living with the real father until about 12?

Somethings not adding up here, so the older boys are yours from a previous woman, and you had custody?

Did she feel neglected? Did you give the boys that were yours special treatment?

Shits not adding up bro.

These are serious questikns not shit posting for a rise, something is amis
No, all her kids, I never had any. For years she would/was supposed to go to her dad's every other weekend, but lived with us. He backed out quite often though. A few years ago she went to stay with him and his new wife for awhile, but didn't go well. she even called me dad until then... hasn't been the same kid since.

From the sounds of things there is a good chance she'll just blame TS for not doing more.
Probably. I was in a similar situation but with boys. Every time I tried to lay down the law I was accused of being to hard, excessive and even abusive.

So eventually I just stopped everything I was doing and told her to let the kids dad handle their bullshit. Only about 2 weeks in these kids where running around like a post apocalyptic gang and I was called in to do what I tried to do from the get go.

TS needs to be a man and put this woman and her brat in their places

Probably. I was in a similar situation but with boys. Every time I tried to lay down the law I was accused of being to hard, excessive and even abusive.

So eventually I just stopped everything I was doing and told her to let the kids dad handle their bullshit. Only about 2 weeks in these kids where running around like a post apocalyptic gang and I was called in to do what I tried to do from the get go.

TS needs to be a man and put this woman and her brat in their places

I bet she had the "I'm doing my best" line ready for all situations.

Meh - I bet TS' step daughter says: "Fuck that, I'm not as stupid as that chick to get put in a foot locker.".

No, all her kids, I never had any. For years she would/was supposed to go to her dad's every other weekend, but lived with us. He backed out quite often though. A few years ago she went to stay with him and his new wife for awhile, but didn't go well. she even called me dad until then... hasn't been the same kid since.
That makes a lot more sense In your situation, sounds like something went horribly wrong during her time there, could have been a lot of things.

More than likely lack of attention which lead her to befriend older drug users and has spiraled since.

Lol, I can't hold it against her, it's a classic single mom line.

The problem with that line is that people who use it are rarely actually doing their best. Furthermore, WTF does 'my best' have to do with responsibility?

Sounds like she's the shitty friends. I don't have kids, so I don't have to worry about any of this.
Enjoy it while you can, and leave nothing behind. having kids is more rewarding and beautiful then anything I’ve ever had in my life, with that said, I wish I spent my days before being a dad differently and lived my own way

Back