Anyone else not buying gsp sickness excuse?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m not buying it. If he was really sick from colitis he wouldn’t be so big fighting bisping or taken the fight in the first place. Dude is cherry picking his opponents and making excuses for it. Funny how people hate on demitrious Johnson ducking tj but not gsp for ducking Whittaker. I can see why he doesn’t want to fight tyquil woodley. But I don’t believe he is really sick.

“Where you at George?”

GSP is the GOAT, and that means folks will always find something to hate on him for.

Well, he’s one of the few that can get away with it.
He can “retire”, and then change his mind, in order to get a new contract.
And the UFC will give it to him.

I’m not buying it. If he was really sick from colitis he wouldn’t be so big fighting bisping or taken the fight in the first place.

Doctor, have you already finished your speciality in gastroenterology? Or you're still in the 5th year?

It's not an excuse though, it's a legit sickness.

A sickness he contracted by trying to overeat himself in order to bulk up unnaturally, because he was so scared of being undersized against Michael fucking Bisping.

<36>

The only excuse here is him saying he got sick by trying to "make MW". MW is 171-185lbs. GSP walked around at ~190lbs during his WW reign. He makes MW without having to gain a single pound. Of course, making MW and being MW sized are two different things. GSP tried to be the latter and got sick.

As long as he is not holding-up any belt, I don't have any issue with cherry-picking.

Honestly don't care if he made up the sickness out of whole cloth.

He's GSP. He can come back and fight Jon Jones' momma and I'd pay to watch. Dude has earned his stripes.

I’m not buying it. If he was really sick from colitis he wouldn’t be so big fighting bisping or taken the fight in the first place. Dude is cherry picking his opponents and making excuses for it. Funny how people hate on demitrious Johnson ducking tj but not gsp for ducking Whittaker. I can see why he doesn’t want to fight tyquil woodley. But I don’t believe he is really sick.

“Where you at George?”
He was LOOSING weight up to the bisping fight and couldn’t keep weight on, and his own camp talked about how shitty his camp was going leading up to the fight.

And he still finished the red coat.

And now he’s SMALLER than he was fighting at 70, I’d say it’s believable given what we know.

He retired, continued his intense training regimen and PED cycles, came off the gear into the USADA pool and has been systematically shrinking ever since.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist

As long as he is not holding-up any belt, I don't have any issue with cherry-picking.
He righted the middleweight ship, maybe that was his intention all along.

Tired of seeing bisping cherry pick and dodge contenders(that George never did at 70) and put an end to it himself.

He retired, continued his intense training regimen and PED cycles, came off the gear into the USADA pool and has been systematically shrinking ever since.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist

?? He was smaller in the Bisping fight..

It's not an excuse though, it's a legit sickness.

A sickness he contracted by trying to overeat himself in order to bulk up unnaturally, because he was so scared of being undersized against Michael fucking Bisping.

<36>

The only excuse here is him saying he got sick by trying to "make MW". MW is 171-185lbs. GSP walked around at ~190lbs during his WW reign. He makes MW without having to gain a single pound. Of course, making MW and being MW sized are two different things. GSP tried to be the latter and got sick.

Except, overeating isn't the cause of the disease.

But please, continue with your bullshit narrative.

“Where you at George?”
People hate greatness

?? He was smaller in the Bisping fight..

He was smaller at 185lb where he was larger than former 205lb fighter Bisping, than he was when he spent a career at 170lb?

Right.

He was smaller at 185lb where he was larger than former 205lb fighter Bisping, than he was when he spent a career at 170lb?

Right.

It was question not statement, GSP was bigger @ WW but lets not kid ourselves thay je was bigger than Bisping

Except, overeating isn't the cause of the disease.

But please, continue with your bullshit narrative.

Except that's literally what the man himself says

He tried to bulk up by following a stupid diet, and it backfired and gave him colitis. But please, continue with your bullshit narrative.

Back