anyone ever had a home invader?

i have a blow dart pipe, its a pipe that fires nails.
its in the garage though, so it wouldnt do much.
i live in a nice area though, so its all good.

If they were to invade your garage first they might end up using that shit against you

i have a blow dart pipe, its a pipe that fires nails.
its in the garage though, so it wouldnt do much.
i live in a nice area though, so its all good.

As I already posted, I know someone who was the victim of a home invasion in a GATED community in Rancho Santa Fe, rated the #1 highest income(nicest) place in the USA (according to this:Highest-income places in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

These things can happen anywhere. It may be less likely where you live but there is no place where it can't happen. Don't be complacent because you live in a nice area. To certain criminals your "nice area" just looks like a place with less police presence, longer police response times, and soft people with lots of nice things ripe for the taking.

i think statistically you're more likely to die in a gun related accident than to have teh gun save your life, but either way absolute risk is pretty effing low if you aren't some stupid dummyhead. the important thing is that shooting stuff is fun as fuck and home protection/zombiepocalypse insurance is an added bonus imo.

If they were to invade your garage first they might end up using that shit against you

but the darts are elsewhere, so they will have to look for them. Also i have 2 pipes, 1 works and 1 doesnt. Also in my area, home invaders would just be some tard wanting to make fast money, not kill people.
Also, you cant see its a blow pipe, its just abit of radiator insulating pipe that i taped up.

i think statistically you're more likely to die in a gun related accident than to have teh gun save your life, but either way absolute risk is pretty effing low if you aren't some stupid dummyhead. the important thing is that shooting stuff is fun as fuck and home protection/zombiepocalypse insurance is an added bonus imo.

That statistic was made up by the Brady Campaign. There's no data involved, just random pull it out of your ass numbers. No one compiles statistics for civilians stopping crime, so there's no legitimacy when they make another statistic based on a non-existent statistic.

get a good guard dog they always give you a good early warning. and most of the time discourage and keep invaders away.

My fathers friend shot and killed a home invader with a .357. It was a 16 year old black kid. The guy was a terrible alcoholic but I am unsure if the killing had anything to do with it.

I like the Ruger .38 special for concealed carry. For home defense I have a razor sharp hand forged Katana.

firearms are illegal here (nz), had some black dude (not being racist, he WAS black), climbinb over my fence at night once, i was watching a movie with lights off.

i noticed a torch light thru my curtains and turnd the lights on and saw his ass running

About 1,500 bucks, but worth every penny. Accurate as fuck, up to 400 yards or so with .45 ACP rounds. Removable stock, right around 600 RPM cap. Won't need more than one round to put an intruder down, but if you feel like seeing human disintegration and neighbors moving out of your hood, lay an entire clip.

Anyone who says "I don't believe in guns" or "fuck the police" have never needed either.

LOL @ a 45. doing 400 yards, it can theorically do, but 200 yards is the effective range. The .45, specially the 230 grain ones, is a slow bullet. For 1500 bucks, you could easily get a high quality AK or Vz.58 that can actually do 400 yards and have spare money for plenty of ammo.

i wish i had fire arms, ive never had a home invader but an asshole stole my first bike from the front yard once, if i had access to weapons i would have shotguns and pistols stashed all over the place in case shit goes down and i would lay claymores everywhere when on vacation

And people like you are the reason our 2nd Amendment rights our constantly infringed.

No doubt. I just always like to point out white people are a worse terror and a higher threat. Maybe a black guy will steal from you, but a white guy will steal from you, shit in your bed and cut you 92 times with a knife. Also, I will never live in or near a ghetto. I had a GF who lived in the middle of a ghetto and every stereotype you can think of is 100% true. STAY AWAY

Good point. Someone, somewhere in time should have told me that simple thing but nop you are the first.

Obvious ignorant white person who doesn't know anything about minority neighborhoods. You see black people outside on their porch and you shit your pants. They only rob you if you look stupid and vunerable.

Ionno, I do tense up and subconsciously ball-up my fists when I walk by a group of thugged out black dudes or thugged out cholos. But definitely don't have the same reaction while walking by a black dude in a tie or the mexican dudes at the home depot. There aren't any rednecks where I live, but i'd be pretty nervous around people like in that winters bone movie.

The more tense and nervous you look the more likely they'll do something to you.

i have found that most white people (myself included) who live around black people for some time come away being more racist or gain a more negative view of them.

that's not to say that black people are bad or anything, but there are definitely some culture clash issues.

I hear that rape is the best way to make an intruder regret breaking into your home...just saying.

I live in BFE(nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away) Oklahoma and have had a few "prowlers" but have been lucky enough not to have to fire a shot, though there have been a few "confrontations". I always come out of the house gun trained on the target with local PD on speakerphone so said prowler hears the dispatcher say if I shoot, it's justified, and they have wisely fled. I'm CLEET and I bounty hunt so when they see a 6'3" crazy white boy come out vested up with AGENT emblazoned across my chest, a .45 in hand and that little red dot over their heart, they shit their pants and book it off my property.

Back