Anyone excited about lotr amazon series?

Yeah but I will forget all about it maybe 3 times before it actually airs.

Love me some swords and castles.

Yeah but I will forget all about it maybe 3 times before it actually airs.

Love me some swords and castles.

The witcher or something might beat it out. A lot are being made right meow.

It would be interesting if they did something with the Blue Wizards that went to the east and were never heard from again.

The Hobbit book is actually much lighter in tone than Jacksons films where are more a middle ground between it and LOTR.
I'm still pretty sad we didn't get Guillermo del Toro's two-part version.

I still haven't even watched any of the movies. Are they on Amazon prime to watch?

What era is that in?
Third era. They were part of the group of five wizards that were sent to Earth, Gandalf, Saruman and Radagast being the ones mentioned by name. The blue wizards never were named or had much revealed about them except that they worse blue robes and that they went far east to attempt to turn people there against Sauron.

I'm still pretty sad we didn't get Guillermo del Toro's two-part version.

I think its probably a bit of a mistake to think he'd have delivered a PG-13 Pan's Labyrinth though, he has a more serious adult drama side to him just as Jackson did with Heavenly Creatures but his blockbusters(the Hell Boys and Pacific Rim) whilst quite similar to Jackson in a lot of ways(why he was picked IMHO) have tended to be that bit more cartoonish not just than LOTR but compared to the Hobbit films as well.

Is it the silmarillion ? Tales from Middle Earth?

I would like to see one on Glaurung. I thought it was so fucking cool how he used speech to fuck with that dude.

I'm the biggest LOTR fan on this board

And I can say nah

yeah, because you weigh 500 pounds on account you eat nuffin but McGriddles all fucking day, brah

If they did get the SIl then Turin's story definitely seems very Game of Throneish.

They basically said it's going to be before the movies but not a repeat of the hobbit. They could do that war where all the races had to unite and when sauron got the ring cut off and anything leading up to that. That sounds amazing imo. They could show the gradual alliance of the races in desperation, etc. Or it could end up like trash like the hobbit. I'm optimistic though, anyone else??

You know what's dumb? How a thousand years had passed, but Aragorn was "the one heir." If your blood makes it beyond a couple generations, after that period of time, half the people of middle earth would have been "descended" from isilador.

You know what's dumb? How a thousand years had passed, but Aragorn was "the one heir." If your blood makes it beyond a couple generations, after that period of time, half the people of middle earth would have been "descended" from isilador.

How dare you

Back