Anyone know anything about cars?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need to buy a new car. Wrecked my last one, 05 Acura TSX 195,00,000 miles. Dumb woman stopped short for no reason and I hit her. Got $3500 for it. I see a Lexus 350 2015 with 30k miles for $27k and it comes with a 6 year warranty. So far the best deal I've found. I want a japanese car because they last long and I have to drive a lot for work and have good gas miliage, any recommendations?

Hyundai has a 100k 10 year warranty

I can't stand Hyundai body style. This car has a 6 year unlimited millage warranty. Seems too good to be true, probably been in an accident, but I don't really care.

Don't buy a prestige car. They aren't really built to last and cost a fortune to repair.

Hyundai makes pretty solid cars that won't break the bank.

My next purchase will be a Dodge Ram 5.7 liter. I had to put my old Ram to the junkyard last month.

Don't buy a prestige car. They aren't really built to last and cost a fortune to repair.

Hyundai makes pretty solid cars that won't break the bank.

My next purchase will be a Dodge Ram 5.7 liter. I had to put my old Ram to the junkyard last month.

lexus have the best longevity according to consumer reports. They are basically toyota camrys with better interiors.

Just get a Honda Civic if you are looking for cheap, reliable, and long lasting.

Just get a Honda Civic if you are looking for cheap, reliable, and long lasting.
As long long as its pre 2006.

That was my thinking a decade ago, but I found out that the civic reputation was based on vehicles from several generations ago. The 2006 I bought brand new had a ton of problems and began generating very poor ratings. I havent checked Civics reports since I got rid of the POS several years ago.

I'd say google XYZ model and year along with words like problems or issues and you will be taken to several sites that would lists most common issues, their severity, repair costs, etc.

It's quite and investment, try to do some quality research. Also, forums and message boards dedicated to your chosen model is a good place to visit.

Last edited:
How about a Toyota Camry or Nissan Altima? Both cars get great reviews and would make a good car for your work commute. I had a Camry a few years ago, and it had 220,000 miles on it when I donated it to charity (still ran when donated).

Toyota and Lexus are mint for reliability

Me and my mate have had them/have them now

Never had an ounce of problems with them, but if you want something fun they are bland
Depends what you want out of a car, if it's reliability then yeah get any Lexus it will be fine
I've had German cars last 3 over a 4 year span and they've been shite build quality but aesthetics they are the shit

And sadly that's all I care about in cars

(Cuz I've got a tiny dick)

I need to buy a new car. Wrecked my last one, 05 Acura TSX 195,00,000 miles. Dumb woman stopped short for no reason and I hit her. Got $3500 for it. I see a Lexus 350 2015 with 30k miles for $27k and it comes with a 6 year warranty. So far the best deal I've found. I want a japanese car because they last long and I have to drive a lot for work and have good gas miliage, any recommendations?

Can you not stretch to get a hybrid one? My mate had one a few months back and it ran on fuck all, I'm talking UK spec though I don't know if you guys even get the hybrids

My wife has a Lexus a 2013 ES350 as her daily driver and she loves it. We had an old ES300 that we gave to my brother that now has over 300,000 miles on the original motor/tranny.

My recomendation would be to learn how to drive and not follow too close. Maintain enough interval to allow for your reaction time. A good driver, about 2 seconds, averages driver, about 4 seconds, a pot smoker or texter, about 30 seconds.

And sadly that's all I care about in cars

(Cuz I've got a tiny dick)

No you don't, if you did you'd drive something like this...

3554f0f7cec661be16d923afe3af5a78x.jpg

lifted-trucks-for-sale.jpg

C_mABK4UMAAhaZy.jpg

Back