Anyone know anything about cars?

Sounds like TS should buy a Mustang.

Only 6'1". I had the seat as far back and as low as it would go but it was still tight. That was in 2006. I haven't checked the newer ones.

Oh ok, yeah I'm the same height. My mom got a new model, comfortable and pretty nice car.

19.5 million miles in 12 years? That's unpossible!

I see a Lexus 350 2015 with 30k miles for $27k and it comes with a 6 year warranty. So far the best deal I've found. I want a japanese car because they last long and I have to drive a lot for work and have good gas miliage, any recommendations?

Seems too good to be true, probably been in an accident, but I don't really care.

Car dealerships love when guys like you waltz in with no clue on what they are doing. You're gonna get hosed in there and paying out the ass on interest on a used Lexus.

Car dealerships love when guys like you waltz in with no clue on what they are doing. You're gonna get hosed in there and paying out the ass on interest on a used Lexus.

my father used to be a mechanic and he will come with me when I look for a car. I have also already looked up interest rates and I see I can get a 0% rate for a 5 year loan. I was simply asking for advice if anyone else has experience with a Lexus as I have never even been in one. I am also looking at Acura, Honda, Toyota etc. The Lexus is on the high end of what I want to pay so I want to be sure it's a good car.

why wouldnt you if you had a quality car? A 90's Land Cruiser is better than pretty much any new SUV and its resale value attests to that.

The only segment of cars that has actually improved are American sports cars. Aside from that, every other segment has gotten worse.

Well because it’s 2018, who the heck wants to drive a car from the 90s.

There are so many great lease and finance deals owing a car that’s 15 years old doesn’t even make sense.

But if you like land cruisers that much I don’t know what to tell you. I dont own SUVs tho. Never had one before

lexus have the best longevity according to consumer reports. They are basically toyota camrys with better interiors.

The Lexus is such a stable, reliable, long lasting car it isn’t even funny.

I had a used one in high school when I got my license. I had close to 200K miles on it before I got rid of it. I loved it and didn’t wanna let it go. It held lots of fun memories.

Those cars are just built to last a long long time. Also never had 1 real problem with it. Never once

Well because it’s 2018, who the heck wants to drive a car from the 90s.

There are so many great lease and finance deals owing a car that’s 15 years old doesn’t even make sense.

But if you like land cruisers that much I don’t know what to tell you. I dont own SUVs tho. Never had one before
you like BMW's right? Have you ever driven an e46 or e39? If you have a running e39 m5, why would you downgrade to a new one? The modern BMW's are trash. Cars for the most part have sacrficed driver engagement for technology.

http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/...6-mitsubishi-evo-mr-will-fetch-more-than-100k

why do you think a pristine 10 year old Mitsubishi sold for 100k recently? Because its superior to nearly anything sold today outside of supercars.

you like BMW's right? Have you ever driven an e46 or e39? If you have a running e39 m5, why would you downgrade to a new one? The modern BMW's are trash. Cars for the most part have sacrficed driver engagement for technology.

http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/...6-mitsubishi-evo-mr-will-fetch-more-than-100k

why do you think a pristine 10 year old Mitsubishi sold for 100k recently? Because its superior to nearly anything sold today outside of supercars.

Because I don’t want to be driving a car that’s 20 years old.

And not for nothing man my new bmw is awesome.

As long long as its pre 2006.

That was my thinking a decade ago, but I found out that the civic reputation was based on vehicles from several generations ago. The 2006 I bought brand new had a ton of problems and began generating very poor ratings. I havent checked Civics reports since I got rid of the POS several years ago.

I'd say google XYZ model and year along with words like problems or issues and you will be taken to several sites that would lists most common issues, their severity, repair costs, etc.

It's quite and investment, try to do some quality research. Also, forums and message boards dedicated to your chosen model is a good place to visit.
The toughest civics are 1998 and older. Pretty sure the early 2000 models have head gasket issues.

I had a used one in high school when I got my license. I had close to 200K miles on it before I got rid of it. I loved it and didn’t wanna let it go. It held lots of fun memories.

Those cars are just built to last a long long time. Also never had 1 real problem with it. Never once

I think you sold me. I will go this week to buy a car.

One of the things I learned about cars recently is that some of them use eco-friendly soy based plastic that rats and squirrels love to eat and the damage ends up making the brand new cars stop working.

Because Lexus is Toyota's luxury brand or because Lexus is way better than Toyota?

I think you sold me. I will go this week to buy a car.

I had an ES300. Just spent years in that car going down the shore filled with my buddies. Having a blast and laughs.

The car holds personal value to me but it’s also just an amazing car.

I know I’m not the first person who has told u how reliable a Lexus really is. They’re just better than any American car. They’re all quality

I had an ES300. Just spent years in that car going down the shore filled with my buddies. Having a blast and laughs.

The car holds personal value to me but it’s also just an amazing car.

I know I’m not the first person who has told u how reliable a Lexus really is. They’re just better than any American car. They’re all quality

Awesome. Def getting it.

I have a bmw now and I love it but it’s more fragile than the Lexus imo.

The Lexus just goes
yeah my parents have multiple German cars and it's always $1000 for this $2000 for that. I can't do it. I need a reliable car

I need to buy a new car. Wrecked my last one, 05 Acura TSX 195,00,000 miles. Dumb woman stopped short for no reason and I hit her. Got $3500 for it. I see a Lexus 350 2015 with 30k miles for $27k and it comes with a 6 year warranty. So far the best deal I've found. I want a japanese car because they last long and I have to drive a lot for work and have good gas miliage, any recommendations?
Its a Toyota basically so if you take care of it, do you maintenance when you're supposed to you can go north of 300k. Find a firestone and by a lifetime alignment and lifetime rotate and balance.

Back