Anyone wake up with unexplained scratches?

Ichibanner

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A while ago I woke up with three scratches on my right side, towards the bottom of my ribs. I trim my nails short due to work and my right side is the one I sleep on so it seems unlikely that I did it in my sleep. If I end up sleeping on my back, it's at least away from my girl so that makes it harder for my girl to be the culprit. I didn't think too much about it and chalked it up to something that I must have done. The scratches itched and burned but not horribly.

I had off from work today and got up to run errands. While out and about my girl called and said that she had 3 scratch marks towards the bottom of her neck that itched and burned. She noticed them when she got ready for a shower. I've seen them and they're thin, red, and maybe 3 to 3.5" in length. No blood drawn.

In both instances it looks like a cat or something got us. We have no pets. The scratches look they go down and inward towards each other. I've had weird shit happen in my life but this is a first. My girl has never seen a ghost and has only heard unexplained bumps or such since we've been together and even then it's in this house and almost always with me present. If it didn't happen to someone else within my house I'd simply shrug it off. That's not the case. Anybody have this happen to them? Was there any other weird phenomena? Thoughts?

This thread pops up as I'm watching Haunting of Hill House.........

spooky........I'm out

This thread pops up as I'm watching Haunting of Hill House.........

spooky........I'm out

Thanks. If it helps, I just got chills up my spine for no reason and my living room seems about 10 degrees colder than it should be. Great start to my night.

Yeah, I scratch myself for some reason while I'm sleeping. It's not demons.

Crazy that you made this thread because today I woke up with what looks to be a bite mark on my arm

Aliens-meme-new.jpg

Yeah, I scratch myself for some reason while I'm sleeping. It's not demons.

It's the simplest explanation but I'm doubtful because I cut my nails EXTREMELY short and I've tried to replicate the marks with no lucks. I get nothing but light, wide marks. In both instances they're really thin like a cat got us. I'd have to use the edge of my fingernails to do it or cut my nails to a point. I suppose my girl might have the nails to do it but again, it looks like whatever did it was pointed. Since it's not common or something I've seen before in my life I'm curious. Not ruling your theory out.

F*ck me, my cell phone just dinged 3 times and there's no notices on it. I'm going to have a drink then go to bed.

I always heard that three scratches is a sign of paranormal activity; not saying it’s a ghost or something malevolent but it’s definitely unusual.

Ha, the only alcohol in my house is Saint Michael's Winery Sweet White. How appropriate.

This thread has potential...

any pictures of said scratches?

Edit: as I was typing this my phone blink as if I had a text, but there was nothing.

Honestly when I was into aliens I was nearly positive I was being abducted in my sleep from phantom marks and pains when I would wake up and my roommate had a dream where black figures entered our apartment and we had a tussle and then I was i some type of room communicating telepathically with a red cube or something

Didn't help our doorknob would randomly get really loose like someone jacked it around opening it

This thread has potential...

any pictures of said scratches?

Edit: as I was typing this my phone blink as if I had a text, but there was nothing.

I'm pretty sure my girl wouldn't appreciate me posting since it was before she got into the shower. I'm being totally honest when I say that my phone alerted 3 times but I didn't get any text, e-mail, or such.

For a bit of info, the house was built in 2003, I'm the second owner. I met the male seller, but not his family which I believe was a wife and son around 6 years old at the time. I have protected woods behind the house with trees I can't legally cut down. I was raised Roman Catholic but gave up on that. Same with my girl.

I swear I've seen a black shadow out of the corner of my eye sometimes when I stay up to watch TV. I had a family member tell me that my house was creepy. When I asked why she said she saw a black shadow move through my bedroom (my door was open, she was the only person in my house) and it walked past the foot of my bed towards my closet.

Yeah, it’s demons. Three unexplainable scratches to mock the holy trinity and it’s happened to both you and your gf. If you ever hear knocking in three’s, that’s another sign - three scratches, three knocks, it’s definitely a demon.

Get @Ripskater to bless you and your house, bro. We don’t want another Ronnie situation. But really, let’s say demons are real; it would really suck not being able to protect your girl. One of the worst feelings ever.

Freaky, you made this thread while I’m watching Pet Sematary. It has to be paranormal forces. There’s too many “coincidences”

For a bit of info, the house was built in 2003, I'm the second owner. I met the male seller, but not his family which I believe was a wife and son around 6 years old at the time. I have protected woods behind the house with trees I can't legally cut down. I was raised Roman Catholic but gave up on that. Same with my girl.

I swear I've seen a black shadow out of the corner of my eye sometimes when I stay up to watch TV. I had a family member tell me that my house was creepy. When I asked why she said she saw a black shadow move through my bedroom (my door was open, she was the only person in my house) and it walked past the foot of my bed towards my closet.

It’s a demon.

If you ever hear knocking in 3’s, then you can definitely confirm it. Or if a scratch happens while awake.

Set up a camera in your room while you sleep. Maybe you will catch something.

Honestly when I was into aliens I was nearly positive I was being abducted in my sleep from phantom marks and pains when I would wake up and my roommate had a dream where black figures entered our apartment and we had a tussle and then I was i some type of room communicating telepathically with a red cube or something

Didn't help our doorknob would randomly get really loose like someone jacked it around opening it
Lol I’m skitzo as fuck right and used to sleep on the floor. I’d often wake up to big dark shadows standing over me and I when I’d wake up I’d be convinced something was running tests on me. I’d also wake up to feeling slaps on my body.

I’d also see my doorknob shake around as if somebody was trying to get in.

I’m medicated now lol so nothing crazy been happening.

Back