AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a lot of people in here dont want this movie to be good for some reason. The bad guys look fun in this and the sets should be cool.

Its too bad they rebooted this after the james cameron and vinny chase movie though.
I dont want it to be bad, but DC Comics (film company) are lying bastards who cry "future greatness" and never achieve it. I dont think theres any trust.

What I got from these reviews is that I basically need to lower my standards if I decide to watch the movie

I'm not buying the cliches, but I hope I'm wrong.
If 2 respected Sherdoggers say they dig it I might go check it out.
@prod2821 excluded.

lol @ "tied for best superhero movie of the year"... maybe if this was 1972.

Does he say what he considers the other “best superhero movie of the year?” Is it Black Panther or Infinity War or something else?

Does he say what he considers the other “best superhero movie of the year?” Is it Black Panther or Infinity War or something else?

What year did Daredevil *Director's Cut come out?
@....what the f is @Cool hand luke's new name? @Paul noobman?

It is reassuring knowing that wherever I am in the world, you'll answer to my Horn of Boromir call "DD Director's Cut" lol

I watched it the other day, it truly makes the movie watchable

Why do you keep paying to see these movies?

It's a pastime for me. Nowdays, with kids and obligations, rarely do I find time for myself/friends. So, for MCU/DC movies I go to the theater. If it's a movie I'm not particularly interested in or have a feeling it's gonna be a bad one (such as Man of Steel etc), I stream it at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back