AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to imagine a scenario where I actually sit down and watch this.

Hmmmm Trailer 1 was bad. Trailer 2 embraces it's campiness. I might by hogh but I found that enjoyable and I am a pretty big critic of the DCEU all the way down to Man of Steel . I like James Wan.

Wow that was a long ass trailer.

They just went full surfer bro with the character.

looks no different to marvel movies to me

more superhero crap

DraOeByU0AAwvYi.jpg:orig

DraOeBxUUAA_VUm.jpg:orig

DraOeByVAAA-izH.jpg:orig

DraOeBwU8AAF4Wh.jpg:orig

DraOgvqUUAIFipf.jpg:orig

DraOgvmU4AEa3b_.jpg:orig

DraOgvqU8AELN_l.jpg:orig

Weird trailer. Jason Momoa comes across as a putz. The red hair looks retarded and there's no sense of wetness in the movie (and wetness is the essence of beauty).

Other than that...

bj-penn-gif-not-bad-GIF.gif

5 minute trailer? looks like DC is really scared no one will see this film.

Trailer isn't near wet enough if the movie doesn't get more wet than that then this thing is toast

New trailer out is awesome!

Well I’m shocked Wonder Woman has the best movie out of the JLA group and it looks like Aquaman May join that group as well. Batfleck and Supes were duds and the group movie was a miss but this actually looks enjoyable.
Pros.
The movie visually looks good.
Action looks enjoyable and big battle sequences with giant sharks and mecha crabs sounds fun.
The movie has some depth to Atlantis which if played right could be pretty interesting.

Negs
-momoa as the reluctant happy go lucky bro that has the crown and title of leader thrust upon him is okay but it’s nothing new and it would make him the second wise cracking light hearted dude in the JLA (stoner flash)
- Aquaman is probably the least popular and liked character in the JLA so well they have lots of room to retell a story that unlike supes and batman most people could tell. Conversely they need to make it jokey which is a bit of a change for the “dark” DCU.

I am happy and can’t wait to watch the bootleg

Looks good. Momoa HW champ with 2 weeks training!

When is this coming out? Actually someone give me rundown of all the superhero movies coming out, and when

Pretty Please

<{1-7}> <{1-7}> <{1-7}>

I will watch it. I was hoping they would have done away with the gold and green outfit all together. It's kind of hard on the eyes.

Update: November 19, 2018

Final Trailer for AQUAMAN Shows Arthur's Classic Yellow Costume and Atlantis in All Its Glory

Not that bad.. I'll watch it.. don't really see anything better in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back