Are all men created equally?

Ideology is a powerful motivator. Sure, material incentives are important, but so are symbolic and other types of social incentives (authority, prestige, etc). Most people only lead a hedonistic life according to the satisfaction of their desires (this has been true since the time of Plato), but there are people that live for honor, pride, courage, wisdom, altruism, etc.

How long would you continue to go to work if you were paid $0 per week?

I think a lot of people do that because it looks good on their resume.
true, or maybe perhaps to fill some void, or feel a part of a group

IOW, perhaps it is more 'self serving' than some may admit (situationally of course)

Current job.

I work for the federal government and if I were paid 0$ salary then there would have to be additional incentives for me to be able to live comfortably in this economic system (housing, food, insurance, travel, etc).

I'm quite certain most people had the choice to have all their needs taken care of without working, they'd make that choice and lay around masturbating most of the day.

200.webp

Absolutely not. However, the state as a man-made system, is incapable of properly evaluating and judging the varying quality of men, therefore we are all better off if the state treats everyone the same, to prevent injustice, misjudgment and unfair treatment.

The moment we begin to believe that all men are truly equal in worth, not only within the state construct, but in their physical and mental constitution, we are lost to all reason. That assessment is already proven incorrect by the existence of genetic disorders and such.

Last edited:
TS is a sissy man, so no.

hahaha, just look around the shower at the gym. There's your answer. Or we could just compare heights....

No. Crackhead babies addicted to drugs at birth.

The ones that are born on an even playing field can be subjected to permanent damage from bad parenting, evil baby sitter, bullying, etc.

I'm thinking to work in certain professions, you must pass a test and have work experience. I don't think there's any such test to run for president, so any dumbshit can be elected.

Back