Are most women mentally too weak to endure being a man?

I don't view women as being above consequences or superior to men. Same rules for everyone........Equality
yes you do. Because if it were a man 50lbs heavier, and 6 inches taller you wouldn't do shit. That means you,re only a tough guy toward those weaker than you. Like I said, you,re a real tough guy. A harbinger of justice. Where's your cape?

Yup, imagine walking by some dude trying to put gas in a lawn mower that accidentally drops the can and spills it all over the place and talking shit to him for spilling gas if you are another dude and not a chick. How long can you do shit like that before someone would get crazy. That shit is almost like the scene in fight club where they're trying to pick fights, yet for a lot of females, that is their everyday go, and it's usually consequence free.

I mean, in my scenario I was already fucking pissed that I dumped my cooler out all over the ground along with my lunch. The last thing I wanted to hear was somebody complain about me having an accident.

For the record, I don’t think responding with physical intimidation is smart or warranted in that situation(again, assuming how you told it is completely accurate), regardless if a man or a woman. But I’m also not going to white knight some c*** who got put in his/her place for needlessly mocking someone else’s misfortune.

And yes, men routinely get hit/stabbed/shot over less egregious stuff than this.

Last edited:
yes you do. Because if it were a man 50lbs heavier, and 6 inches taller you wouldn't do shit. That means you,re only a tough guy toward those weaker than you. Like I said, you,re a real tough guy. A harbinger of justice. Where's your cape?
I wouldn't do it because I'd get my ass kicked, not because he has a dick. Does this make sense?

Haven't read everything, but what I'm gathering from the last page is that some innocent 100 pound woman politely asked a 6'6, 300 pound Sherdogger to pick up his litter right before he flipped his lid and squared up to fill the room with uppercuts.

Pretty despicable if you ask me.

I wouldn't do it because I'd get my ass kicked, not because he has a dick. Does this make sense?
Ohhhh so you'd just go back in your truck and cry. Or get pissed, drive home and take it out on your wife or one of your pollies, right? That anger of yours needs to be let out somehow.

I'm reading unconfirmed rumors now that the individual in question may also be physically abusive towards his wife.

This story keeps getting more and more outrageous.

Gorgeous. You don;t have to worry about ego, you're magic and can ditch it if you have to.
Stanford was on site which i'm not capable of. Security guy I was friend is head of security so I would have had a friend at least. It wasn't a blinging position but considering I was offered without applying and had only started looking for a day and a half...just fucked me off they told me all I had to do was fill out paperwork.

I haven't ingested any weed even in forever so I was all good for the drug test.

Sorry. You're being dead brave taking a new stance? What kicked it all off?

The day and a half I was looking up jobs a company said they test for tobacco. What? I don't smoke but hey?

Sorry I disappeared last night. I was so tired, I only had a couple of drinks after work and fell asleep on the couch.

Hopefully another job comes up after you have recovered. It's good to have contacts on the inside. Ive never heard of a job testing for tobacco before, weird.

I've just completely had it with this job and it's only been six weeks. They lied about the job to get me in there because I had a particular set of skills they needed. Oh well, I have another interview on Monday. Fuck em.

they were never created ti be a man. so yes they can not be biologically or mentally or physically what they are not designed to be

I think most men are too mentally weak to endure being women.

I don't think that's the proper way to view the dilemma, but the short answer to your question is usually yes.

Women have inherent value. The greatest thing in life is to have and raise a child, and you're not going to do that without a woman. We evolve towards what we need. Women don't need to have the kinds of strengths you're outlining here-- they have the strengths they need.

Hitch made a point that has very widespread applications-- he said "Women aren't funny. Show me a woman-- have her make a joke. She can't do it right. But she doesn't need to. Women aren't funny and they don't need to be."

Women have inherent value- that is their strength. They are born with the keys to the kingdom, and because we've evolved as a species into what we call civilization, women can afford to be more choosy, work less, demand more, etc.

I don't know why you made this thread, but if you're angry at women, don't be. Recognize that yes, at this moment in world history, they live life on easy mode. Is that their fault? No. Is it unfair? Yes. So what? Build yourself, work on yourself. Make yourself.
Women are funny, but you're a true clown. Work less and demand more? Fuck off, clown.

Most women are made of glass.

A lot of them will break the second shit gets difficult or uncomfortable, even if they created the entire scenario.

Example
About a month ago, I opened the passenger door of my work truck in the Home Depot parking lot and my cooler fell out and spilled on the ground. This lady that was parked right next to me immediately said "why don't you just go ahead and dump ice all over the parking lot" in a bitchy voice. She was standing a few feet behind me. I turned around and walked right up to her and gave her a 10 mile stare. She then said "I was just kidding," as she made a fake smile. I said "no you weren't," as I continued to stare a whole into her head. After a good 5 seconds of pure silence, I turned around to clean up the ice and put my cooler back in the truck. When I walked back over to get in on the drivers side to leave, I looked over, and there was a grown ass woman crying in her car because I gave her a dirty look after she barked at me.

Could you imagine a dude pulling this shit?

Congratulations on being the guy that we can all come together and agree you're a piece of shit. Holy fuck dude.

Ohhhh so you'd just go back in your truck and cry. Or get pissed, drive home and take it out on your wife or one of your pollies, right? That anger of yours needs to be let out somehow.
No, I just wouldn't try to fight the dude, no different than you wouldn't try to fight me if you found out I made your wife cry. You might try to confront me with a weapon if you had balls, but 90% of dudes wouldn't say a fucking thing to me just like that stupid Karen. Most guys won't fuck with an average sized physically fit man that has demonstrated aggression unless it's self-defense. This is sherdog though, where every dude has balls of steel and is a pro fighter.

If a dude pissed me off the way that Karen did, I would just ask him if he wanted to fight unless it was some monster like you were describing. Do it all the time because I live in Washington where there's mutual combat laws. It's the greatest law in the world because it will shut someone right the fuck up. It's legal to fight if two people agree to fight. Somebody pisses you off, you can just asked him if they want to fight. If they say no, they have to live with getting punked out. If they say yes, you can straight legally beat their ass right there. I've had it done to me where I backed down too cuz I knew I would get my ass beat.

Last edited:
Congratulations on being the guy that we can all come together and agree you're a piece of shit. Holy fuck dude.

Blows my mind how many simps there are out there. It's crazy because the guys that defend piece of shit females to the death, are the very men those females shit on the most. Do you have lots of female friends?
<WellThere>

No, I just wouldn't try to fight the dude, no different than you wouldn't try to fight me if you found out I made your wife cry. You might try to confront me with a weapon if you had balls, but 90% of dudes wouldn't say a fucking thing to me just like that stupid Karen. Most guys won't fuck with an average sized physically fit man that has demonstrated aggression unless it's self-defense. This is sherdog though, where every dude has balls of steel and is a pro fighter.

If a dude pissed me off the way that Karen did, I would just ask him if he wanted to fight unless it was some monster like you were describing. Do it all the time because I live in Washington where there's mutual combat laws. It's the greatest law in the world because it will shut someone right the fuck up. It's legal to fight if two people agree to fight. Somebody pisses you off, you can just asked him if they want to fight. If they say no, they have to live with getting punked out. If they say yes, you can straight legally beat their ass right there. I've had it done to me where I backed down too cuz I knew I would get my ass beat.

You're so hard and tough. Congrats for being an internet tough guy and IRL bitch.

You're so hard and tough. Congrats for being an internet tough guy and IRL bitch.
I'm not hard and tough. Half the dudes on a construction site are wired just like me, but guys like that don't usually hangout on internet karate forums, and they're not simps or incels like the most the guys in this thread.

Both incel behavior and White knighting is huge on the interwebs because the interwebs is loaded with dudes that don't get laid. Some hate the women that won't fuck them while others worship the women that won't fuck them .

It's always been like this since the days of AOL.

Back