Are you a good sleeper?

I’m older now, so I’ve been through all the sleep issues and what not.. I guess with experience I don’t have any sleep issues, and I love sleeping still lol I treat sleep as a privilege and not a must, so when I do map and can’t sleep at night I’m quite content Bevause I know I’ll be sleeping soon again.

if ur having trouble sleeping, get rid of the caffeine and sugar period and no more naps! Pick a time when u wake up in the mornings and stick to that, even if you’ve only got 2hours of sleep… eventually your body will realize you need sleep and what time you wake up so boom.

I'm curious to know how you all sleep at night. I've recently run into some issues with sleep and it's seriously hurting my quality of life. For the last 6 or so months I've had a hard time putting a solid hour of sleep in, let alone the 8 they say you should get. I'll be super tired and hit the bed for the night, but then I'll just wake up a half hour later and do some thinking and then slowly fall asleep before I wake up again in another half hour. Rinse and repeat until the sun rises. My doc says it could be psychoschematic, like anxiety or stress or something. IDK what it is but it's horrible and I hope I snap the hell out of it soon.

Your doctor is an idiot if he's not suggesting you get tested for sleep apnea, because what you're describing sounds exactly like sleep apnea and it can fuck up your whole life.

Demand a sleep test and if it comes back positive (90% it will) do the recommended treatment. Your quality of life will improve dramatically, you probably don't realise how shit you feel on average compared to how you should feel.

I consider my sleep to be good if I DON'T dream of desperately trying to find a place to pee and settling for some random cubicle, then having to realize the danger and wake up.

Are microfiber sheets more resistant to damage via big toe nail?

I used to sleep very well but I'm old now and I have to get up to piss every 2 hours.

Back