Ariel Helwani disappointed with McGregor for use of slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I finishing hitting your mom's skins, then I'm "coming out".

My pullout game is strong, kiddo.
lol that's funny coming from a homosexual who just told me to grow up. You can say anything to me & I wont be offended because I'm not weak minded like you. You're way too emotional

As long as it is not meant offensively, then there is no apology needed.

Except he never said that.

conors entire career and success are based on him crossing lines like this, if you want to believe the weak follow-up explanations he gives after he already caused the controversy then thats your choice. he has no morals, he'll say or do anything to make a noise and thats why he drags in the casuals. since there are no literal dancing monkeys in any rocky film, we are left to realise that he was being inflammatory because offending people gets publicity. is he called "notorious" because he is notoriously polite and considerate? lol m8

lol that's funny coming from a homosexual who just told me to grow up. You can say anything to me & I want be offended because I'm not a weak minded like you. You're way too emotional
You're the one who seems triggered. Now you're resorting to calling me homosexual which is a sign that you're losing this argument. Maybe it's because You grew up without proper guidance, but I'll help you out, little boy. Grow a pair and grow up.

You mad, son?

Well......that’s a bit too much. He should get mocked for his poor fighting abilities and overrrated career, not for talking like 99% of men in the world.

I'm glad he said it. Fuck ariel. He needs to stay out of mma

conors entire career and success are based on him crossing lines like this, if you want to believe the weak follow-up explanations he gives after he already caused the controversy then thats your choice. he has no morals, he'll say or do anything to make a noise and thats why he drags in the casuals. since there are no literal dancing monkeys in any rocky film, we are left to realise that he was being inflammatory because offending people gets publicity. is he called "notorious" because he is notoriously polite and considerate? lol m8

There's nothing weak about it. He made reference to the 'celebrity gym' (which had a circus like atmosphere). The Apollo gym is not the celebrity gym. It's okay that you dislike Conor, but you should still strive to be honest and objective.

watch the video, ariel addressed that aspect almost immediately.

nothing wrong with what ariel said at all.
Yeah admittedly I haven't watched it. It just isn't right that he can't console his friend was having a bad day.

This is a sport where two men walk into a cage and brutalize each other for money.

If you're going to glorify MMA and condemn certain words it seems a bit strange?

Lol no, he said even Sterling had to apologize and his conversation was much more private. Conor was actually in public. Sterling didn't even use a slur either.

you may want to listen again-

he said "if youre a public personality, and your private conversation gets caught"-

effectively saying his privacy doesn't exist.

its tree falls in the forest shit.if I urinate in public, and no sees me, id it the same as doing it in my bathroom?

theres a difference between public and private, and its context, not a wiretap or a witness.

1. I grew up hearing/using "f**" on a daily basis, it was never a big deal.

Now my kid grows up not playing the greatest game ever played- "smear the queer", all because of PC.

2. Ireland isn't the P.C.-whining country the US has become, we have no business forcing our SJW stances on other cultures, its like Brits saying "C***"- it has a different meaning there.

3. Ariel stated himself "I know it wasn't meant offensively"- this is a Non-story.
smear the queer is the GOAT of all childhood games

You're the one who seems triggered. Now you're resorting to calling me homosexual which is a sign that you're losing this argument. Maybe it's because You grew up without proper guidance, but I'll help you out, little boy. Grow a pair and grow up.

You mad, son?
Right. I'm the one triggered. Did you forget that you're the one who first quoted me all upset? And i purposely used the word homosexual to take it easy on you since you made it obvious that to you get offended easily.

"You're caught using a bad word and there's a price to pay"-Ariel Cuckhold

We want Ariel punished for crap journalism and talking SJW BS.

Right. I'm the one triggered. Did you forget that you're the one who first quoted me all upset? And i purposely used the word homosexual to take it easy on you since you made it obvious that to you get offended easily.
And you're still mad?
You're the one continuing. Don't get too upset, you don't wanna sweat up your Afflication shirt you currently have on since you're going to be wearing that same shirt to work tomorrow.

Conor should be punished for getting a boner when squaring off with a dude before a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back