Ariel Helwani disappointed with McGregor for use of slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should’ve happened when Conor called Siver a nazi imo.

that was far worse, and harder to explain away.
but I still didn't care.

watch the video, ariel addressed that aspect almost immediately.
Ariel "addressed" it with the ole "public people aren't allowed private convos" horseshit

Ariel Helwani is a dumb-ass. I think I'm beginning to understand why Ariel is always involved in a feud with somebody. Ariel Helwani isn't the victim in these situations. He's the instigator.

Last edited:
Such bullshit to try and punish a guy for saying something in a private convo to his teammate during a heated moment after a fight. Its not like he made some public statement saying "I hate gay people". Ariel can fuck off with this shit.

Watching the the PC Marxist brainwashing effects on the young men of today is shocking and sad.

I used to find Ariel to be an annoying little instigator but now I sincerely don't like him.
I despise political correctness and anyone who advocates for it.

If Werdum had to do community outreach for calling somebody a maricón, McGregor should do the same for calling someone a f****t.

Fooking ridiculous tbh

This kind of scrutiny (of comments made in a private conversation) is stupid and making intolerance worse. No one talks like a saint man get over it

I got a gay brother by the way so yeah i do care about not calling gay people fggts. But nowadays fggt is synonym for coward/pssy

lol Ariel can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which ones fills up faster

Conor need to grab Ariel by his littlr mermaid puss and teach him to mind his own business. It was a private conversation.

1. I grew up hearing/using "f**" on a daily basis, it was never a big deal.
Now my kid grows up not playing the greatest game ever played- "smear the queer", all because of PC.
2. Ireland isn't the P.C.-whining country the US has become, we have no business forcing our SJW stances on other cultures, its like Brits saying "C***"- it has a different meaning there.
3. Ariel stated himself "I know it wasn't meant offensively"- this is a Non-story.

No smear the queer !!
That's not American dammit.
Absolutely one of the greatest games ever invented.
I love when people got scared and would throw the ball away before the pack caught them.
Sometimes you'd get smashed anyway haha. Good times.

Will the "apologize to absolutely nobody" line prevent Conor from making some stupid bs little statement to get out of this. Conor was speaking privately I hate this kind of bullshit. Donald sterling never should have lost his team. Fuck Ariel.

Ehhh, people pick and choose who can say what and who can't. I pretty sure if it was another fighter, people would flame them but since it's McGregor, give him a pass.

Although I don't use such words and think that's a horrible word, I have used it towards people except those who are homosexual. It's wrong of me to use it regardless. However, this "tapping a celebrity at ever moment" has gotten ridiculous. People say crazy shit when they believe that no one is recording.

It is what it is...

bill-burr-o.gif

lol that's what I was thinking. It's time for him to just come out already & lift the weight off of his shoulders
You don't have to be homosexual to have a stance against homophobic slurs. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back