Arizona Rep. Trent Franks to resign - asked two ex-staffers to be surrogates to carry his child...

ahoy Limbo Pete,

congrats on your promotion to the bridge.

the men who are guilty of rape and sexual harassment need to run backwards naked through a field of dildos.

but what if the House Committee on Ethics hold hearings and exonerates Mr. Franks?

is it, "well, that's tough luck, but no one said life is fair."?

- IGIT

Is that a Scientology reference ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess there's more to it than surrogacy. Something along the lines of 'you're so pretty. how would you like to have my baby'.

'You're so pretty, how'd you like your baby to have a weak chin and a hairlip"

hio Fugazy,

its a @Falsedawn reference. he'd used the phrase a year or two ago in a post, and it kinda stuck with me.

i found it painted a vivid picture.

- IGIT

Cool cool cool cool

Wow what a dumbass. Why resign when the Republican base is guaranteed to circle the wagon around creeps?

Just chalk it up to a deep state conspiracy and cruise to a comfortable reelection.

Ok, so what did he do that was so bad? If he asked them once and they said no and he kept asking then I can see something wrong with it. But this isnt really sexual harassment. It was for himself and his wife...

Anyways, as an Arizonian, I will interested to see the candidates that will be trying to replace him.

Wow what a dumbass. Why resign when the Republican base is guaranteed to circle the wagon around creeps?

Just chalk it up to a deep state conspiracy and cruise to a comfortable reelection.
Cuz Arizona politicians have integrity no matter the party.

McCain and Kyle both stood up to President Dump.

EW.

That's just gross to sexualize such an intimate(ly) nonsexual request.
reminds me of Ferguson - M.I.L.F. video where they sexualize breastmilk

<Prem974>

this stuff is so avoidable too.

300 million people in the US, someone else can do the job.

That was his telling of the account. They are both ex-staffers now. So they were uncomfortable enough to have left or were fired.
Did he comment that they had good genes? Or was the plans to use his wife's egg implanted in the surrogate womb. Regardless it's a creepy assed thing to ask a staffer.
This one definitely crosses over the line into bizarro land.

not defending franks but .. is this a she said situation ? .. we're supposed to just go solely by her words ? .. dangerous .. or did he already confess ? .. disregard if so

Back