At Jones' current age, Fedor was losing to 40-year old MWs

from what I remember, Fedor lost to only one MW, that was actually fighting at LHW and was the LHW champ in PRIDE and fought for the LHW belt in UFC.

So, you are a liar.

The rule may have changed because of Jones.....but everyone can pulse now lol. So saying he is only allowed to is factually wrong.
not exactly true.

In order to pulse they would previously have had to be caught using or a documented history of using that drug. It’s a two step process.

I can’t just roid up today and say I am pulsing from previous use. Otherwise they might as well shut down usada. The Jones rule, is for pretty much Jones only and a few anomalies who meet that criteria by coincidence

The most impressive thing about Fedor was, that unlike other goat candidates, he didn’t enjoy physical advantages. He looked small and a bit overweight. Also, he often looked very “human” as if you thought he was often one step away from losing, but somehow always found a way to win. His win streak was at HW, no weight cutting, no shady crap. That is what made him impressive.
That said, back in the early 2000’s I was 100% a Fedor hater. Couldn’t stand his waxy expression and that psychopathic stare. I was very happy when he started losing fights at last. Oh well. I’ll probably smile when Jones gets wrecked as well, if it ever happens.

Cro cop was K1GP quarter finalist with wins over some of the best kickboxers ever.

Gane was a French regional muay Thai guy who had a competitive fight with Yassine Boughanem.

You're a low iq internet loser lol who is using 100 fights Cro Cops results to define him. Low integrity chump lol
who cares about that k1 this is mma
mma fighters are the best fighters on the planet.imagine what would prime cain velasquez and even jds would to to cro cop

If Bones can get a few HW wins against varied opponents, eg a good wrestler, an all-rounder, a big power hitter, etc, he will pretty much be the GOAT imo
I hate Jones and even I can admit this. If he beats Pavlovich, Blaydes (test of Jones 1 shot KO power), +1 (not Stipe, too old) even I'll admit the guy is the GOAT. Too bad Francis burned all of his bridges.

Blah blah blah something something fighter milage something something Fedor was in his prime exactly between these dates at these exact hours and anything outside of that does not count against Fedor something something Zulu was a top 5 blah blah blah blah

See my post above. Fedor has never been under serious testing. Take a look at Overroid in Strikeforce and tell me how strictly Coker tests. The only guys that ever get busted in his orgs were old/washed ones like Kimbo and Ken Shamrock who were expendable.
I was talking about Jon Fat Pico Jones, but Fedor is not the Goat either. GSP is, fool.

who cares about that k1 this is mma
mma fighters are the best fighters on the planet.imagine what would prime cain velasquez and even jds would to to cro cop

It matters because there are levels to this shit. Gane is a poor man's cro cop. Anyone who thinks 2005 Cro cop woudlnt have put up a better fight tonight against Jones is UFC Stan chump.

It matters because there are levels to this shit. Gane is a poor man's cro cop. Anyone who thinks 2005 Cro cop woudlnt have put up a better fight tonight against Jones is UFC Stan chump.
gane is a muay thai champion
yes it matterd because cro cop got humiliated in the ufc juiced to the gills
while gane might be the champ if it werent for jon jones
cro cop is a poormans gane

gane is a muay thai champion
yes it matterd because cro cop got humiliated in the ufc juiced to the gills
while gane might be the champ if it werent for jon jones
cro cop is a poormans gane

You're low iq and and can't comprehend much that is being discussed in this thread.

Cro Cop beat some of the best kickboxers ever. Gane went life and death with Yassine Boughanem. You're too dumb to even understand the significance of this..

Cro Cop had mixed results in the UFC. That's what happens when you have 30 MMA fights, 30 K1 fights and nearly 100 amateur boxing fights before ever fighting in the UFC.

This is how age and mileage work. Low iq internet losers won't let something like logic get in the way of their fighter bashing. Low integrity and low iq.

Time to own up. Fedor had a great run but has utterly sucked for years -and i loved the Man back in the day. Hes lost to Ryan Bader -twice. Dan Henderson. Matt Mitrione. Bigfoot. Madldanodonaldo. Its over man.
And Ali lost to Berbick, Spinks etc.

Context. Dost thou not knowest it, ye saucy varlet ? A murrain seize thee and thy goat.

Fedor unlike Jones was never allowed to outright cheat and have a clear (pharmaceutical) sanctioned advantage over his opponents.

jones has a pulsing exemption, he’s allowed to roid, his opponents aren’t!

Fedor never enjoyed this level of advantages

Bro Pride didn't even ban PED's only weed and coke. What are you fanboys on. Fedor will always be the GOAT for me but quit it with this kiddy ego shit lol

and jon has hundreds and hundreds of high school/collegiate wrestling matches, since we’re counting sambo.

Dumb counter argument, Jones wrestling career in Highschool/college was very short.

Similarly you would compare Fedor's Judo career to Jon's wrestling, which Fedor went all the way to the national level.

Fedor didn't lose to a deaf journeyman.

Back