Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

I said those other movies are better than Thor 1, so did the guy you were originally quoting. So why did you say he has bad tastes?

I must of read it wrong then. thor 1 are below those other films

View media item 28509
A mans life can be divided into two parts. Before and after watching Infinty War. It’s been a hell of a ride brothers.
I've got software that can reconstruct the rest of that QR code bro. You're going to show up and find I am already in there having used your ticket and you won't be able to get in.

Thx.

A lot of the negative reviews are a basic variation of this:
Screenshot_20180424-173749_Samsung Internet.jpg
To them, I say this
<Bottle.gif>

*must have

*is

images

Word is much like Avengers Age of Ultron too many different stories going on but fans will see past it and still say it's amazing. The thing I thought was interesting exposed during the press junket was that there was only one or two actors who saw the complete script one was Benedict Cumberbatch. They even said it was required for him to see the entire script because of his part in the film. It sure sounds like he will tie all the different people together so he needs to have acting parts in many more scenes. The other I do not know but he was the only one that was there other then Spiderman actor and Loki. One reviewer said even though there was Avengers in the film and is called Avengers it's more Thanos story ark. It also sounds like Loki up to his old tricks again. Could be interesting but I have a feeling a few people will be disappointed.

These are my dudes. I trust their opinion. The actual review starts at 6:10.

This is my dude too.

Update: April 24, 2018

First Critics Reviews for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Ko2BI5o.jpg

Gj2Wlxz.jpg

Bu1W2M2.jpg

Ydyaq1A.jpg

OZKww9M.jpg

30IorPG.jpg

6/10 from scott medelson,

Lets find this mofo and jump him black order comic style.

Jkz, he gave a fair review and most seem to be great. Which is good since I assume most arent hardcore like us.

Dammit, even some basic reviews have spoilers!!! Trying to read them is like walking through a minefield.

Seriously lol. But on the bright side its forcing us to think (how,what, were, why). So thats a good thing. We still dont know.. We knew its a 2 part story. The fact this one is apparently just an appetizer for the second and its this amazing

Hooooolleeeeee shet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back