Błachowicz vs Izzy will depend a lot on the ref

jan always beats the odds

I've won some money on him that's true, will depend on the odds as to how i bet. He's certainly got great power and has more than a punchers chance, I'd really favour Israel to get this done though.

Jan can easily take Izzy to the ground.

Izzy has exceptional striking skills, but thats about it. This is no kickboxing. Unless Izzy inflicts major damage early, Jan will own him, it wont even be a contest.
If Izzy tries to run away a lot, Jan can predict that and catch him with Ngannou style KO.

Very brave of Izzy to step up a weight class, i give him huge credit for doing it. Wish more champs did that in the past.
You sound like you have not watched a single Adesanya fight and you speak right out of your ass.

Adesanya has never had to stall on the ground. His takedown defense is outstanding along with his distance control.

Jan is a good grappler but his wrestling is far from outstanding and Adesanya has shown not to be weak in the grappling department himself. Your OP is 100% baseless and stupid.

10/10 troll.

Won't be long for Izzy to start running for his life like he did against Romero. All it will take is a solid shot landed by Jan and he will be scared shitless

Boring decision win for Adesanya incoming.

Last edited:
I see Sherdoggers are getting their excuses in early and on the record if Izzy beats Jan

Back