Battlefield 5

Yeah lag can kill a multiplayer game. Where you at over there?
Philippines, only decent play is if its a west coast server, what weird is I dont have that issue with Apex or older games like bf4

yup I might try it again dont want to play solo I actually have a BF clan since we have been playing since bf3. Problem is now I get so much lag playing with them since mopst of them are in the USA and I'm in Asia so lag is an issue. Most likely why I'm not enjoying it.
When I play someone who’s in Europe or Asia it’s me that’s always gettin hardcore lag and the other side seems to get nothing... always thought European or Asia players never get lagged when playing against players from America...

Philippines, only decent play is if its a west coast server, what weird is I dont have that issue with Apex or older games like bf4
There’s the answer because when I play bf4 and their from Europe or Asia it’s automatic death on my side

Yeah lag can kill a multiplayer game. Where you at over there?
Def destroy the experience, I can’t play 2k19 anymore because the lag is so extreme.. I am never buying a 2k game again.. it’s my first time buying a 2k game since the Dreamcast days and I just found out 2k has one of the worst servers which is insane with the amount of money they are making... fuck 2k and their pos company

tenor (5).gif

Attachments

• butter-chicken-2.jpg
    butter-chicken-2.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 1
There’s the answer because when I play bf4 and their from Europe or Asia it’s automatic death on my side
well I dont have that issue with older BF games like BF4 and Apex Legends. Im guessing the Bf5 infrastructure puts so much strain on the system.

well I dont have that issue with older BF games like BF4 and Apex Legends. Im guessing the Bf5 infrastructure puts so much strain on the system.
I get hardcore lag when I run into players from Europe or Asia in bf4

But it seems to be every game not just bf4...

I was playing fallout 76 few days ago and was pvp someone... every action I tried to do was in delay... come to find out the player I was pvp is from Europe and I tell him the kills he got on me was unfair cause of the hardcore lag, but of course dude is saying I’m making excuses, learn how to play pvp blah blah blah... the delusion on these fools are incredible cause they seem to not understand what lag does to gameplay

I still hop in on PC every now and then. The best BF still IMO.
No doubt.. still playing till this day since the ps3 version.. game never gets old unless lag starts happening.. but when it runs smoothly I’m on hours session at a time

Back