News Bellator 301 November 17 in Chicago

this is a good card, their next 3 cards are pretty stacked, i guess thats the benefit of having so few cards. they should move sabatello to the prelims and put James on the main. They should put the most exciting fights on the main card, that should be the reward for exciting fighters. Fighters who try to only hold your legs/ hold their opponents down should be on prelims unless its a grand prix or title fight. That might marginally incentivize more exciting fights

Thats a good fucking card! I dont get Sabatello vs Stots 2, I think Sabatello vs Barzola and Stots vs Higo makes more sense but whatever.

Last edited:

- What a fucking test for my girl Inaba.
-Khizriev vs J-Train and Hamel vs Wilde should be a bangers.
-Mota has looked good lately but Mamedov will make this boring af

So is PFL buying them sir?

Outside of Pitbull, who is injured and Nemkov who says he is moving to HW, every single champion will defend a title between September and November. It means they will have nothing to start the year with. This is one of the most definitive signs, they don't plan on being around in 2024, which points to being acquired by PFL or another mma org and folded. instead of being purchased by someone else.

Outside of Pitbull, who is injured and Nemkov who says he is moving to HW, every single champion will defend a title between September and November. It means they will have nothing to start the year with. This is one of the most definitive signs, they don't plan on being around in 2024, which points to being acquired by PFL or another mma org and folded. instead of being purchased by someone else.
Will be a sad day and the non ufc scene will get significantly worse. Think Coker said something about 302 as well so I assume that’s gonna be LW Grand Prix final in January and then out

Im assuming an Archuleta vs winner of Pettis/Mix to unify at BW. LWGP Finals, Amosov/Jackson vs Koershkov are some title fights to start off the year.

The worrisome part is having an event every two months, that sucks and is not a good indicator.

PFL has not been able to get a full investment to buy them ????

that 100mil from Saudi will keep PFL Alive for 2 more years at an over 40 mil a year loss …

Let’s see what happens at the end of the day with Bellator ….

thats a good card but i agree why that rematch? Amosov/Jackson isnt a sexy main event but that with mix/pettis, other LW GP fight, very solid offering from Bellator.

that 100mil from Saudi will keep PFL Alive for 2 more years at an over 40 mil a year loss …

Ironically them paying 100 mil into PFL may have raised Bellator's valuation and price since you're looking at comparable products. PFl has been burning more money recently but bellator has a longer history and larger library and stronger roster.

Ironically them paying 100 mil into PFL may have raised Bellator's valuation and price since you're looking at comparable products. PFl has been burning more money recently but bellator has a longer history and larger library and stronger roster.
I agree … if PFL claims to be worth 500mil … how much is Bellator’s price now ?

Lmao bro you’re still going with this? It’s over dude. PFL ain’t buying shit!! You’re delusional! Bellator is selling a percentage of the company to a partner! They’re not going anywhere! Coker said this back in June! You’re delusional! PFL is a joke they don’t have any money! Bellator ain’t going anywhere!!

Nothing more than likely. Just more goal post moving from PFL enthusiasts, with Bellator likely operating business as usual.

Back