best boxing movie

Whats the best boxing movie yall have ever watched? I'm trying to watch some more but idk if I've already seen all the best ones. I'd prefer a heavyweight fighter's story but anything works. My current favorite is cindarella man.

The first 2 Rockies. After that the Rockies started getting old. Rocky 5 in particular was just an embarrassment.

Rocky was the best. Its story was also relatively believable.

Great White Hype was satire, but probably the most honest picture of the weirdness surrounding the professional boxing scene.

Creed is the best in the world, Micheal b Jordan is a really good actor and Tony bellew did a really good job in that movie too.

I actually didn’t like creed as much as people did ... Stallone was the best part of that movie and nothing against Jordan he’s an alright actor.

I think raging bull, rocky and the fighter are my favorites.

I actually didn’t like creed as much as people did ... Stallone was the best part of that movie and nothing against Jordan he’s an alright actor.

I think raging bull, rocky and the fighter are my favorites.

The fighter is a good movie too I like that one.

Some movie where a gritty working class white shows those athletically gifted blacks that his moxie is enough to bridge some of the skill difference.

Creed?
On the Waterfront?
Bleed For This?
Hands of Stone?
The Fighter?
Million Dollar Baby?
Ali?
Cinderella Man?

Lol, good joke though, I guess.

Creed?
On the Waterfront?
Bleed For This?
Hands of Stone?
The Fighter?
Million Dollar Baby?
Ali?
Cinderella Man?

Lol, good joke though, I guess.

You .... 'guess'?

Let me show you what a working class white can do, buddy.

Gladiator, diggstown, And Cinderella man. Play it to the bone was the most disappointing.

Back