News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

You're a fool if you don't think the outcome is already decided. Also, this forum is INTOLERABLE on a phone with all the damned banners and popups. Come on, Sherdog.
Download brave browser. Makes the site actually useable

Iron Mike about to show some YouTube star you don’t fuck with an OG killer in the ring who still has the dog in him. Going to see Paul laying on his back.

Hate the Pauls as much as you like they know how to make big shit happen no matter how ridiculous the fights may be.
No kidding. Who would have thought a Disney kid would be fighting Tyson in the ring for millions? They’re good at making money no doubt about it. But this kid is going to get punished by his elder.

Only way Tyson loses, is if it’s scripted/rigged

Tyson 1st round Knockout

There's gotta be some catch here cause even at 60 I'm pretty sure Tyson takes it.

Can't wait to see the betting lines on this. Might bet the house on Jake.

There's gotta be some catch here cause even at 60 I'm pretty sure Tyson takes it.

The catch is that you don't really understand what age does to a person. The last time Tyson was any good at all, Jake wasn't even born yet.

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
Hit the nail on the head there my friend

Tyson would eat this fool for breakfast even at his current age.

Will tune in and enjoy every second
ebc8f65d0e9ac73eb2c157916857e39a.jpg

Back