Media Bisping & Smith say Chris Weidman should fight Sean Strickland next

Damn fam all due respect to Antony Smith n Bisping bro but dey been heavy into da slap game prolly forgot all dem subconcussive blow dat happen in MMA fight and trainin ain't just one and done like slaps 👋💥😴 even if dat happen ain't nobody finna catch him Antony shuld know dat after wut Rountree did ✊🙅‍♂️ ting ain't safe for our boi all due respect to him fam ain't no fighter bashin here mod-dem so lay off me miss me widdem yellow

Is it? DDP landed a lot of takedowns on him.

Chris has a chin, I don't see Strickland finishing him. If it's 3 rounds, I see Weidman controlling enough of it to eck out a decision via a lot of holding, and some kicks.
Please. DDP is an ox in his prime. Weidman is half-crippled. Sean has pretty solid TDD and is able to get back to his feet quickly if he is taken down. This would look somewhere between Sean's fight with Izzy and his sparring with Sneako. Sean will be teeing off like prime Nick Diaz and Weidman will be covering up and trying not to go down.

All these media dudes former fighters now youtubers etc being friends with Weidman has really created extremely bias content in regards to this situation.

Expecting anything else is silly.

They're just two dudes on a podcast.

Their character, flaws and all, are the spice.

Woah let’s not get too ahead of ourselves now

Makes more sense than when they gave him to fucking Reyes. Still the worst matchmaking in ufc history

I'm going to pretend like they are huge Anderson Silva fans because there's no legitimate reason for him to face anyone near the top at this point

I said before that winning that fight was probably the worst outcome for him, because now he thinks he's still got it.

I was not expecting other pros to play into that though, esp given how the fight went.

Smith needs to get off podcasts and start training

better idea... let him scarf some cheese burgers and he can fight Jon Pokey-man Jones for the detached retina belt....

Exactly what Weidman needs next, the best in the division

Reactions: mkt
Smith is kind of stupid and Bisping doesn't care about what happens to Weidman. Lol

Fuck that.

Bisping and Smith. Give them sherbro bodytypes and ripper guns so we could have real life ogryns.

Back