Bitcoin currency of the future?

McAfee is an absolute moron. So is Bill Gates.

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates took aim at cryptocurrencies during a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" session Tuesday - much to the ire of some social-media commentators.

Responding to a question about cryptocurrencies, the world's second-richest man said the ability of governments to track money laundering or terrorist funds "is a good thing."

Gates continued, saying:

"Right now cryptocurrencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and cryptocurrencies is super risky for those who go long."

derp, like you couldnt say the same thing about cash. what a fuckin moron.

https://www.coindesk.com/bill-gates-nonsense-crypto-comments-draw-twitter-ire/
McAfee is well-known(and hated) in the crypto community as a major pump n dumper. Dude is a slobbering hype machine and nothing else. He also killed that guy

Saddest part is Windows has a few teams researching various blockchain techs. Last year Gates' foundation began researching using the centralized Ripple blockchain tech for mobile payments too

Last edited:
McAfee is well-known(and hated) in the crypto community as a major pump n dumper. Dude is a slobbering hype machine and nothing else. He also killed that guy

Saddest part is Windows has a few teams researching various blockchain techs. Last year Gates' foundation began researching using the centralized Ripple blockchain tech for mobile payments too

lol at "he also killed that guy" lol. I forgot about that. wtf. A rapist too. This guy has no shame. Still tweeting away.

25 Global Jobcoin GJC $1,148,988,667 $85.43 13,449,995 * $9,339 ? 1,740.69% 9000" data-symbol="GJC">> 9000%

Global Jobcoin is up 9000%

LOL at CMC not displaying amounts over 9000%.

Sorry for copying and pasting rather than screen dumping it but its late and I'm tired.

The $9339 is the volume lol

Last edited:
Did anyone else read about the Mt.Gox fiasco? How they’ve offloaded around $400M and still have $1.9B left in BTC they’re planning on offloading? Crazy. If there’s any time for BTC to release the shackles from Alt’s, it’s now. Think about what that $400M did to the market. When BTC hit’s a price they would like to sell at, the market will crash again. Assuming they’re continuing to offload $400M, they have a little over 4 cycles to do this again and again.

Did anyone else read about the Mt.Gox fiasco? How they’ve offloaded around $400M and still have $1.9B left in BTC they’re planning on offloading? Crazy. If there’s any time for BTC to release the shackles from Alt’s, it’s now. Think about what that $400M did to the market. When BTC hit’s a price they would like to sell at, the market will crash again. Assuming they’re continuing to offload $400M, they have a little over 4 cycles to do this again and again.

That started back in Sept. It's probably already sold

Checking out of cryptos until the market recovers and the bulls return. Hopefully around June or july. Good luck boys

I wonder what measurements governments will take to
eliminate the anonymous aspect of it.

Checking out of cryptos until the market recovers and the bulls return. Hopefully around June or july. Good luck boys
So you lost all $500 bucks of your life savings? Don't quit now. Shill that shit like a psychopath to your friends and family.

I wonder what measurements governments will take to
eliminate the anonymous aspect of it.

You know, that’s a great question. Let’s take BTC for example. It’s ledger is public, you can see when someone moves funds around, but how can you pin-point who it is exactly? The only way I can think of is tracking down their address in which they sell their BTC into fiat or the exchanges they signed up under to trade for that BTC. But that last one is a long shot because you’re hoping the exchanges did their due diligence.

When the Government comes knocking on the crypto worlds door, ICO’s and Privacy coins will be the first ones targeted IMO. Our recent history (United States) shows that the government likes to have spying eyes and privacy coins really hinder their opportunity to do that.

Why would you get out now if you think it will do a bull run in a few months?

Why would you get out now if you think it will do a bull run in a few months?
Sorry I guess I should rephrase that. I haven't exited the market. I'm checking out of the crypto life (checking market cap, checking my positions, posting about it) until the bulls return. I don't have anymore fiat to take advantage of the discounts. I have full confidence in my investments which Is why I picked them to begin with. My investments won't even reach the break even point until we're somewhere back in the 700-800 billion market cap range and I can't stand looking at how down they are. So I'm checking out for a while until the bulls return

Sorry I guess I should rephrase that. I haven't exited the market. I'm checking out of the crypto life (checking market cap, checking my positions, posting about it) until the bulls return. I don't have anymore fiat to take advantage of the discounts. I have full confidence in my investments which Is why I picked them to begin with. My investments won't even reach the break even point until we're somewhere back in the 700-800 billion market cap range and I can't stand looking at how down they are. So I'm checking out for a while until the bulls return

Translation:

"I'm depressed from all the losses, but I'm still gonna tell people the bull run is coming back so I can recover some losses off of other people's real money. Der Fraudsbar until the end!"

Just start a hedge fund to invest other peoples money when the fiat runs low. It's a lot more fun.

But........instead of talking like normal people and saying he's too broke to invest, he had to say "fiat" to keep playing the financial guru role. <[analyzed}>

I keep telling myself I'm done investing, but every time I see a drop o buy another $50 of the big three

This crypto babble is all speculator bullshit talk. I've heard the exact same shit it a million times for years from day traders and options junkies. Same stupid fucking thing.

I sure hope a lot of you have learned a valuable lesson.

Back