Bitcoin currency of the future?

lol @ diversifying across Cryptos...

Yea... I only had Exxon, but then I diversified and got Chevron and Shell.

Might pick up Valero soon to further diversify.
The returns on those equitites are nothing compared to the returns on ltc, eth, btc
<13>

Just keep pouring your paychecks into CoinBase... at this rate you'll retire in 2 years.
Nah, but maybe it'll provide me enough capital to make big plays in life and be comfortable. Shit, I'd settle for law school funding.
<LucyBless>

Nah, but maybe it'll provide me enough capital to make big plays in life and be comfortable. Shit, I'd settle for law school funding.
<LucyBless>

I'm pretty sure this will just be a lesson learned for you when it's all said and done.

Unless you had positions in January and already realized your profits. But we both know you didn't.

I'm pretty sure this will just be a lesson learned for you when it's all said and done.

Unless you had positions in January and already realized your profits. But we both know you didn't.
If we were in January, idiots like you would have said the same thing about not having positions in 2016 or 2015. The evidence is in this very thread LOL.

bitcoin @100
"its a bubble its going to pop"
bitcoin@1000
bitcoin@ 10000

do you see the pattern here? the sky is the limit and cryptos are going to continue to rise.

If we were in January, idiots like you would have said the same thing about not having positions in 2016 or 2015. The evidence is in this very thread LOL.

bitcoin @100
bitcoin@1000
bitcoin@ 10000

do you see the pattern here? the sky is the limit and cryptos are going to continue to rise.

Starting to feel bad for you.

This is hysteria at it's finest folks.

bitcoin @100
bitcoin@1000
bitcoin@ 10000

no use in arguing with people about the price. most people don't even understand what it is. without knowing what something is, its impossible to say whether its under or overvalued. bitcoin was created after the 2008 financial crisis, remember how everyone was pissed and nothing was fixed and no one was punished? the people who believe in this, believe in this as an upgrade to the financial system. sure a ton of kids are getting rich and buying lambos but there is also an underlying movement here.

andreas antonopoulos will be on rogan's podcast again soon. people should listen before anything else, he's probably the best speaker when it comes to explaining bitcoin to newbs. if you can't wait, he's already been on rogan's podcast a few times or if you hate rogan he has a ton of other videos on youtube.

you said,
"I'm pretty sure this will just be a lesson learned for you when it's all said and done."
and YET, in january when bitcoin was 1000$, YOU would have called this a bubble, and a hard lesson waiting to happen, unless you had positions previous to january. The evidence to support that claim is in the opening pages of this thread.

The only lesson to be learned here is to stop doubting coins, you've been proven wrong for years, and buy in.

You people keep moving the goal post every time coins reach new highs.

Isn't NCL already done? They don't even have a website.

Hey, they do it's bitcoingrowthbot io. They are selling the NCL on waves DEX. I dont plan to lend with any of these really, just hoping to be able to put more in BTC.

I'm pulling for ethereum. I'm hoping the dev team can get their shit together and people start making legitimate apps on it.
Once ETH hits proof of stake with the Casper release they're storming past BTC in market cap. When scalability is sorted out the sky is the limit

you said,
"I'm pretty sure this will just be a lesson learned for you when it's all said and done."
and YET, in january when bitcoin was 1000$, YOU would have called this a bubble, and a hard lesson waiting to happen, unless you had positions previous to january. The evidence to support that claim is in the opening pages of this thread.

The only lesson to be learned here is to stop doubting coins, you've been proven wrong for years, and buy in.

You people keep moving the goal post every time coins reach new highs.

This is nuts. Are many people becoming "crypto" brokers. ?? Seems like a big market. Like they handle all the buy/sell/housing for a fee

Funny thing is there have been hysterical people in crypto for years. Nothing new and nothing to see.

Once ETH hits proof of stake with the Casper release they're storming past BTC in market cap. When scalability is sorted out the sky is the limit
I'm a big believer in ethereum. Hopefully they can get their scaling issues figured out and hopefully I'll have more money to invest before then

Says that I cant sell coin once I have bought it. (In my country, Australia)

Does this mean I can't trade??

You can still trade. They just wont let you sell it off for cash (put money in your bank account) from coinbase. Your coins arent stuck in your coinbase account.

You can deposit your coins from coinbase into another private wallet (or wallets) of yours (not ones kept on the coinbase online exchange) as you please and then you can hold them there or send them (or parts of them) to other online exchanges that are made to do business with whichever country you are in, and those exchanges can change them into other coins or possibly into money, depending on which exchange you go to.

I'm too green to recommend any specific ones, but there are others you can ask or search on google.

This is nuts. Are many people becoming "crypto" brokers. ?? Seems like a big market. Like they handle all the buy/sell/housing for a fee
There's a lot of players in the exchange game. Most are shady imo

Good time to BTC-->ETH

I would keep some of each just so that thing where you see the other line at the grocery store starts moving faster than yours and you switch then of course it's going to stop and the line you were in is going to start moving fast. Just so that doesn't happen.

I would keep some of each just so that thing where you see the other line at the grocery store starts moving faster than yours and you switch then of course it's going to stop and the line you were in is going to start moving fast. Just so that doesn't happen.
Never put your eggs in one basket. Especially when investing.

Main litecoin is going crazy as shit. I'm hating myself for not having more money to invest right now. Ltc is my favorite coin and I already had all my eggs in that basket but it's not enough :/

Back