Bitcoin currency of the future?

giphy.gif

I tried doing it for 6 hours yesterday throughout the day. It wasn't at one time.
You have to let one verification attempt fail before trying again. You can't do several verification requests on top of eachother before one is completed or denied. That's why you got locked out. It looks suspicious to them.

You have to let one verification attempt fail before trying again. You can't do several verification requests on top of eachother before one is completed or denied. That's why you got locked out. It looks suspicious to them.

It was Coinbase:

https://status.coinbase.com/

"Identified - Identity verification is failing to complete for a significant number of customers due to high traffic. We are working on restoring services as soon as possible.
Dec 7, 14:08 PST"

Litecoin, by the way, is quite a bit undervalued. It should be something closer to like 1/20th of BTC.

I took about $90 of LTC and BTC yesterday and bought about 30 "penny" altcoins. I'm hoping one or two take off, but if not, it's not a big deal.

Litecoin, by the way, is quite a bit undervalued. It should be something closer to like 1/20th of BTC.
I agree. I moved all my holdings into ltc before it took off to its current price. Going to keep pouring into LTC until I actually have a substantial amount to invest.

I'm thinking about buying a few litecoins aswell, 30% price increase today, doubting if i should buy 'm now, or hope that the price will come down somewhat again

I'm thinking about buying a few litecoins aswell, 30% price increase today, doubting if i should buy 'm now, or hope that the price will come down somewhat again

These always come down for a bit just like any stock. Buy in the dips. Buying today is not the best move.

I agree. I moved all my holdings into ltc before it took off to its current price. Going to keep pouring into LTC until I actually have a substantial amount to invest.

Not bad, but diversification is key. Mine are spread out equally over many coins. Usually when one goes up another goes down, and I never lose that much any more. Even today with BTC going down (which is great, because I'm buying more soon), I'm up with the other coins.

Not bad, but diversification is key. Mine are spread out equally over many coins. Usually when one goes up another goes down, and I never lose that much any more. Even today with BTC going down (which is great, because I'm buying more soon), I'm up with the other coins.
Yeah I was initially diversified across eth, btc and ltc. But right now I only have poverty funds in the game so I moved all into ltc. I will diversify long term

I want to diversify and buy some lesser known shit like NEO but there don't seem to be any Canadian exchanges that offer them. Tried Quadriga, Coinbase and now Kraken. Is everyone getting them through Changelly? I need to buy into some BTC again before I can use that shit

I want to diversify and buy some lesser known shit like NEO but there don't seem to be any Canadian exchanges that offer them. Tried Quadriga, Coinbase and now Kraken. Is everyone getting them through Changelly? I need to buy into some BTC again before I can use that shit

Almost all the lesser known Coins must be bought using some sort of exchange with BTC. That's how I bought NEO.

Unless people got in on it very early, the ROI on this shit is so bad. A lot of bros that became libertarians and thought this would somehow hurt the banks.

Oh, and people who do illegal shit on the internet.

Sorry, I know this is from a long time ago, but this shit is hilarious now.

Too many fucking coins out there, man it gets annoying. Wtf is NEO? Wtf is WTC? Just stick to the big players and keep an eye on revolutionary tech like IOTA. Look at the top 10 coin market cap from recent years. Most of the other coins in the top 10 market cap from 2014/2015 are now GONE.

Good man. Better to admit you were wrong and get on-board instead of becoming one of the bitter retards constantly spamming stupidity.

I still have concerns, but whatever. I do think those that the people who check Bitcoin daily and post about it on social media are the new vegans/crossfitters. How do you know someone has Bitcoin? They won't shut the fuck up about it.

I still have concerns, but whatever. I do think those that the people who check Bitcoin daily and post about it on social media are the new vegans/crossfitters. How do you know someone has Bitcoin? They won't shut the fuck up about it.
people like to evangelize and spread the word about great life changing things
giphy.gif

Yeah I was initially diversified across eth, btc and ltc. But right now I only have poverty funds in the game so I moved all into ltc. I will diversify long term

lol @ diversifying across Cryptos...

Yea... I only had Exxon, but then I diversified and got Chevron and Shell.

Might pick up Valero soon to further diversify.

Back