black farmers were sold fake crop seeds to drive them into bankruptcy

Oh well, then I'll tag you so you can start making a fool of me and we can get this home sorry process over with. So far you're just doing a lot of angry whining out of your vagina. OK, go ahead.
Whatever I am is better than what you are. All day, every day. You're a repulsive person and part of the cancer our society has today.

Whatever I am is better than what you are. All day, every day. You're a repulsive person and part of the cancer our society has today.

Sounds like a black person broke into your heart. And hurt you.

Sounds like a black person broke into your heart. And hurt you.
Sounds like you were dropped on your head when you were born and can only form that one argument. "hurh, racism" *drool* "Please like my post Homer!"

Amazed at how many on here struggle with the notion that a person committing fraud could also be racist.

I would love to see how this thread would go if race wasn't mentioned.

Yes, racism seems so far fetched and absurd that it must be a loony conspiracy theory.
your av quotes are always cherry picked goodness. ^5 brother.

Winning strains could rarely meet demand, you see, so they would just ship out other similar Sativas or whatever they had on hand that resembled the strain, visually. "As long as people got beautiful buds, and blasted, nobody really asked questions, or for a refund."

What else would you expect from stoners in the black market? :D

Try that shit with coke. :eek:

<13>

MId-South was a great NWA region years ago.

Also this story is fucked up

Last edited:
If true those people need to be over compensated, people need to go to jail.

If true those people need to be over compensated, people need to go to jail.
If they intentionally screwed them over, they will be charged with multiple felonies. With those dollar amounts, people would likely see the inside of a cell.

Guilty before proven innocent, I see:

“The lawsuit against Stine Seed Company is without merit and factually unsupportable. Stine takes seriously any allegations of unlawful, improper, or discriminatory conduct and is disturbed by the baseless allegations leveled against the company. Upon learning of these claims, the company took swift action to conduct an internal investigation, which has not revealed any evidence that would support these allegations. Stine intends to vigorously defend itself against this meritless lawsuit and has filed a motion to dismiss. Our focus is on continuing to serve all our customers with the highest degree of integrity and respect that are the bedrock of our company’s values.”

Did you expect literally any other answer?

Ift they conducted an internal investigation and found the allegations were 100% true, what do you think they would have said?

If they intentionally screwed them over, they will be charged with multiple felonies. With those dollar amounts, people would likely see the inside of a cell.
I can see people getting off with a slap on the wrist.

I hope it would be more than a civil suit.

I can see people getting off with a slap on the wrist.
It might be the area I live in, but anytime I hear a story like this or any farm related crime someone usually spends a couple years in the pokey.

It might be the area I live in, but anytime I hear a story like this or any farm related crime someone usually spends a couple years in the pokey.
yeah, the hokey pokey
giphy.gif

For me the reason it seems far fetched isn't that there aren't people shitty enough to do it. The issue for me is that it seems odd that anyone selling seeds would be stupid enough to think they wouldn't get caught. They would have known how easy it is to test this stuff right?

Might have missed it in the article, but did they also test the seeds sold to white farmers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back