Bob Woodward book on Trump

Sorry pal, but saying
a man who been famous for 40+ years for nothing other than being really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, blah blah good at business is just incorrect. No matter how salty you get about it, it's still wrong.

Do you understand what nothing other than actually means? Trump maybe has 5 years out of his life (if that) where he was famous for nothing other than business. The other 40 years he's also been famous for his many failures (marriages, numerous businesses, etc)

Good to see that you finally came around to the fact that he was massively famous for being really good at business. Thanks for finally conceeding my point. Jesus.

Lol you've never made anyone cry

You post ridiculous takes like that interview you just poste and when people start ignoring your nonsense you take a fake victory lap.

Other than you, like the last thread I talked to you in, and Trotsky, and Fawlty, and the rest of your little cadre. Other than that you're totally right...

Other than you, like the last thread I talked to you in, and Trotsky, and Fawlty, and the rest of your little cadre. Other than that you're totally right...

Responding to my post from Wednesday...

Keep running me off lol

He also ducked responding to the woodward video he posted.

This is great.

He keeps posting nonsense and got pissed for people ignoring him and he inadvertently called himself for being a joke.

A straight up Dunning/Kruger

Responding to my post from Wednesday...

Keep running me off lol

Oh I'm sorry, my life outside of sherdog must be getting in the way of your sherdog life. Seeing as you've managed to rack up a mere 40k posts in 6 years, it must be the only one you have.

Oh I'm sorry, my life outside of sherdog must be getting in the way of your sherdog life. Seeing as you've managed to rack up a mere 40k posts in 6 years, it must be the only one you have.

<Huh2>

Lol you're the one who's bragging about running people off?

And lol at a post count pwn on a message board

<Huh2>

Lol you're the one who's bragging about running people off?

Who was bragging? It was a fact.

And lol at a post count pwn on a message board

Sounds suspiciously like something someone with no life outside of the internet would say to deflect from the fact that they have no life outside of the internet. Shocking.

Who was bragging? It was a fact.

Sounds suspiciously like something someone with no life outside of the internet would say to deflect from the fact that they have no life outside of the internet. Shocking.

Lol keep grasping at straws.... it's all you have left

Trump was worth 3 billion dollars in 1988, at which point he was already a famous person. He didn't file for bankruptcy until 1991 but don't let actual facts interrupt the revisionist history you two have going on.

Trump wasn’t worth 3 billion lol, he was in debt for 3 billion. Just because he got a loan for that amount does not = his net worth. He also used that money to start Trump Airlines and initial funding on the Taj, both ventures that went bankrupt.

Trump wasn’t worth 3 billion lol, he was in debt for 3 billion. Just because he got a loan for that amount does not = his net worth. He also used that money to start Trump Airlines and initial funding on the Taj, both ventures that went bankrupt.

Nope

Yeah, I think I prefer most of Trump's foreign policy compared to neo-con Cold War garbage.

Anything to keep the ol' military-industrial complex going.
Trump increased the military budget by a large amount. Who needs war when you just keep spending more money on shit you don't need? I read somewhere there were rows upon rows of tanks and other materiel that's were never needed when they were bought and still aren't.

I've been watching early Simpsons's episodes and in one episode Bart was reading a book by Bob Woodward. I had to rewind and pause to catch it but it was funny that he was parodied even in the early 90s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back