Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

So what if rogan helped schaub at the beginning. Brendan was helped through but now he is doing well on his own.

"It's Not What You Know. It's Who You Know" comes to mind.

You’re a caveman if you think Schaub has anything on White. White could have him full time replenish TP in his private mansion.

That is true about Rogan carrying him. Dana can bring the popcorn at times tho he is a giant doofus. I don't know how he can consider himself successful when he, as a married man, gets blackmailed for banging strippers while being filmed by her boyfriend, is eternally totally disowned by his mother, is shot up with more roids than a Thai pharmacy and doesn't seem to have one healthy relationship in this whole world. Money can only buy you so much and seems to be allergic to true happiness.

Blackmailed by a stripper... how did that one get by me

Well did he release the hounds ?

That is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!!!! :p

lol... that's about as much pull as Shaub is gonna get over Dana. I mean even if he tells dirty behind the scenes secrets in his book, they are now under a new company, so none of it hurts the "current" UFC. He's also got to be pretty careful I would assume about getting sued. Even if it's a frivolous case, the UFC can save face by taking him to court as a way to disclaim everything which would likely get expensive for Shauby.

Anyone got any idea on what he seems to be blackmailing the UFC with?

I wish he would release real hounds on dw after tying him to a tree like on Sin City.

XoRl9g.gif

WHAT IS THAT? JESUS JOSEPH AND MARIA. This is really some disturbing shit.

That is true about Rogan carrying him. Dana can bring the popcorn at times tho he is a giant doofus. I don't know how he can consider himself successful when he, as a married man, gets blackmailed for banging strippers while being filmed by her boyfriend, is eternally totally disowned by his mother, is shot up with more roids than a Thai pharmacy and doesn't seem to have one healthy relationship in this whole world. Money can only buy you so much and seems to be allergic to true happiness.

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Dana got Beta'd but no way Schaub came up with that comeback on his own.

Lolz at the triggered Dana defenders.

Schaub's hot take is gonna be that Dana likes to sometimes get drunk and maybe not be completely faithful to his wife, though he has no hard evidence.

Shut the fuck up tool.
I don't think so, as Woodley said the exact same thing.
Might actually be something?

absolutely doesn't look good to treat one of your former fighters like an absolute piece of trash.

i'm no fan of schaub but he's made the walk, fought and has been brutally KO'ed and have came back, and still has a winning record when it's all said and done.

wasn't dana recently admonishing everyone for laughing at CM punk talking about how brave he was etc etc.
Schaub also was going against guys who were juiced to the gills.

Back