Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

im 90% sure dana was fucking ronda before schaub

and ronda ended it with dana for schaub.. hence the resentment.

then Brandon found out ronda had fucked dana and he ended it with her.

now we are here.

Tough to choose. A fighter that has gifs of his ko losses(especially the soul searching one) and a bald fat dude that has never fought in his life and doesn’t miss any chance to bash fighters.
<36>

I wonder why schaub keps talking about folding rondas laundry , he said it about travis too

Dana better tread lightly. It's all fun and games till Bryan Callen hears about this shit.
Callen is a boxer and a wrestler AND trained taekwondo with a real old school racist korean AND a polymath. Dana better apologize.

Schaub is a piece of garbage. I usually join a Dana bashing but not in this case. Schaub is an absolute piece of garbage.

giphy.gif

And by OP, I mean Dana.

Sorry, wanted an excuse to post this gif lol.
What fight is this

@Mga223

After cormier beat stipe.

Its the thrill and agony video on youtube..just came out.

I wonder why schaub keps talking about folding rondas laundry , he said it about travis too
I don’t think Ronda does her laundry often

Many people have questioned Rondas personal hygiene

I have never like Schaub as much as I do now and unless he bashes Dana again I probably won't ever like him as much as I do now ever again.

using "bald" as an insult when his best friend joe is bald

That is true about Rogan carrying him. Dana can bring the popcorn at times tho he is a giant doofus. I don't know how he can consider himself successful when he, as a married man, gets blackmailed for banging strippers while being filmed by her boyfriend, is eternally totally disowned by his mother, is shot up with more roids than a Thai pharmacy and doesn't seem to have one healthy relationship in this whole world. Money can only buy you so much and seems to be allergic to true happiness.

"I don't know how he can consider himself successful"

Did you just say, you don't think you know how Dana white can call himself successful?

bx38GwN.gif

tenor.gif

Dana is one to talk. If the fertittas didn't carry his ass, he'd still be fucking boxercizing senior citizens and still waiting to hit puberty because he wouldn't be able to afford all the shit he pumped himself with to actualy sound like a man instead of a nerdy little fuck.

Damn Dana is a real asshole. but we all knew that before

He laid his life on the line in your octagon.. the contempt he has for his athletes is disgusting.

Back