News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
Great fight. I’m going to pick Hill by ko.

For a moment I thought it was for UFC 301. That's weird because then we will not have an interesting main event for UFC 301, I guess?

Pereira via KO

That said this fight won't go to the cards someone will get KO'd.

OMG, THIS IS SOOOOO CRAZY...I WOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED IT!!!! lol

But seriously...of course I want to see this fight...it is just *clearly* far down the list of what Dana (or anyone) expected would be the main event.

Great card, not complaining at all...the excessive hype around what would headline just results in an unnecessary minor blemish on what should still be a fantastic event.

They could have super stacked this card with fights from 299 and 301 honestly, it seems like a purposeful decision.

UFC 300 still has a lot of depth on the card compared to a regular card. They just don’t have a headliner anymore like Brock, Jones, GSP to put a cherry on top of it which is something most people wanted.

That’s the big ufc 300 main event…..what a fucking joke

Hill was gifted a title shot. I thought looked extremely shitty even in victory over old man glover. He deserves a shot at his belt but the biggest card in yrs… this ain’t it

He beat the living shit out of Glover and managed to defend against the grappling a lot better than Glover's previous opponents, which nobody expected given the kind of ground game that he'd showed up until that point.

People had hard ons about Jiri beating Glover despite the fact that he was out on his feet multiple times and pulled a rabbit out of his hat when he was on his way to losing.

I've never seen anybody get less credit for a solid win than Hill did.

He's going to do a lot better against Pereira than people expect.

I would think max vs Justin would be a better main event and this is co main? But what do I know

Back