Breaking: married OK state senator and Trump Campaign chair found in motel with teenage boy

Wow the anti-Trump and liberal posters are constantly be called triggered, SJW's, cucks, :eek::eek::eek:s, tranny lovers etc and told we let muslims rape our wives on this forum all day but you point out that its the hardcore conservative and christians of the forum that are statistically more likely to be butt fucking young boys and they get uber rustled.

@ripskater maybe spend less time starting threads about how icky you think queers and queens are and maybe we'll be less suspicious of your motives for harping on it all the time.
I knew all along this is an anti Trump thread....now go on....

Is normal
pauldeleeuw.gif

He's now been charged with child prostitution.

This must be Donald Trump's fault this happened....

No.. but I bet if it was a democrat, this shit stain of a forum would be claiming the entire democratic party is involved, no?

Dude was 17?

Oh no it's child molestation TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

He turns 18 tomorrow? Yep sign him up for a legal gangbang on film

Haha, seriously? You're gonna have to fill me in on this.

Yes seriously. It came out during the 3016 Sherdog Presidential election via Hans Leaks. For weeks nickerson wouldn't even respond to me and now its a lie...or a joke lol. Judge for yourself.

Yes seriously. It came out during the 3016 Sherdog Presidential election via Hans Leaks. For weeks nickerson wouldn't even respond to me and now its a lie...or a joke lol. Judge for yourself.
Whoa, the future? Lol

Anyway I'd like to see that link if you don't mind.

Remember folks, 7 in 10 people who preach about morals incessantly are engaging in deviant behavior behind closed doors.

"Prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church"

Seems very 1790s.

Back