[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Holy fuck, that's my birthday weekend
<Moves><8><Watt1><JRSmith40><JRSmith40><JRSmith40>[<dunn]

Thread title makes it seem like the match is all ready made. They're just talking about it though.

Anywayz... Stipe gotta stay smart at distance & mix in some leg kicks... & then duck under for a take down. Negate the power by putting him on his back.

Think stipe shocks everyone and knocks Francis out in round one. Wouldn't be surprised if Francis won he's violent as hell but stipe is gonna shock everyone with an aggressive ko.

ltOYdgp.png

lol

UFC 220??? Thats like a month away. Francis just fought. Such short camp for both guys.

Damn, best HW fight in a long time. Like both guys, and both are great. But I'm giving the edge to Ngannou.

Stipe is still a tough fight though. Not counting him out at all.

Love this match-up. Hope Stipe is getting that big payday. Cause if Ngannou lands... Night Night. But if he can get it to the ground , it becomes very interesting.

The fight is a 50/50 coin flip as far as I'm concerned.

Voted for Ngannou though, because the HW belt is cursed to never be defended more than twice.

Francis has a ton of hype, and most of it is deserved, but i still think Stipe takes this.
Pulling for Stipe but voted with my head. I don't think Stipe can take a couple of those shots.

Back