Brendan Schaub Goes Off on Dana White: The UFC Is Better Off With A New President - Massive Rant

No shit schaub.

White doesn't care since he sold his stake. They need new leadership throughout.

Massive yawn at this point

Dana via KO Rd 1. Schaub don't want that smoke.

Dana white is an absolute dirtbag, he talked shit and made a story up about KG because he didnt wanna take a super short notice fight, then he said ngannou has an ego problem yet frank doesn't know what the hell hes talking about. but i think the next guy they gonna get would be even worse

"Buy my book!"

I honestly can’t see the UFC without Dana. He’s the guy we look to when we wanna complain and he’s memeable. Anyone else will be inadequate.

And this is something new? Dana white has been a smug piece of shit for years now...
kH9mO.gif

Dana is the most important and influentual person in UFC history. He would rest his giant nutsack on schaubs forehead and there is nothing abu shaubi could do about it

Bashing Dana is the cool thing to do... Ratings.

Listened to almost 4 minutes of Schaub criticizing Dana for "shitting on fighters".... when this whole drama started from Schaub criticizing Israel....
Could Schaub be more wrong??? (not about Dana attacking fighters,which he does, but in this case, it all started by Dana PROTECTING a fighter from schaub)

Listened to almost 4 minutes of Schaub criticizing Dana for "shitting on fighters".... when this whole drama started from Schaub criticizing Israel....
Could Schaub be more wrong??? (not about Dana attacking fighters,which he does, but in this case, it all started by Dana PROTECTING a fighter from schaub)
Schaub makes a lot of great points. Dana is a dick.

I clicked the link. First time I listened to his podcast or whatever that is. He keeps repeating every sentence twice and says man way too much. Terrible.

Schaub makes a lot of great points. Dana is a dick.
which I don't disagree....
but in this case, this dick was protecting one of his great prospects from a guy who never amounted to much and still talks down on fighters.

Careful Brenda, If Dana can fuck you in any way shape or form, He will proceed to do that, More than likely through political influence. It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow. But he will fuck you eventually.

Back