Brendan Schaub Goes Off on Dana White: The UFC Is Better Off With A New President - Massive Rant

RIWiARk.jpg

stephpopcorn.gif

He’s right but spit it out. That was a 4 minute rant stretched to 15 by repeating yourself over and over

I love how Brendan goes ballistic, shits on Dana up and down, threatens the guy, puts a stfu emoji, and now he is all...

Peace bro. No beef. I don't have time for this.

It is SO obvious who is the real Brendan who is the "Brendan After a Call From Joe".

Dana bashing is so hot right now

he says he's not going to rant about this issue and then proceeds to go on a rant

Dude had shit on Dana all along; he was a mediocre HW at best and yet Dana was giving him a 6-fight contract out of the blue.
KFxMrSR.jpg

Dana white is an absolute dirtbag, he talked shit and made a story up about KG because he didnt wanna take a super short notice fight, then he said ngannou has an ego problem yet frank doesn't know what the hell hes talking about. but i think the next guy they gonna get would be even worse
Knowing Endeavor, they'd probably replace Dana with entertainment executive who doesn't know who any of the fighters are.

The funny part is that the comment that Luke made that set Dana off was totally correct.

The insane number of events killed a lot of interest in the product because it became impossible follow for casuals.

Yeah, they're making bank from TV networks who are despite for live sport programming,. But if the non-Conor-related fanbase continues to contract, the next TV deal ain't gonna be in par with the new one.

They are both more the same than different. From their love of their own voices, to being friends with Rogan, even down to their taste in women.

Ive never seen Dana White be condescending in a ridiculous way. I see Schaubi on his show, "Yo, I aint gonna give you a west coast west coast hip hop feud with Chael P Sonnen"

What is it about Schaub that makes you want to see him get punched in the face?

Such a whiney bitch always wants everything to go his way and it's unfair when it doesn't. Boring

Schuab without Dana would be playing arena football if he was lucky.

I came in here just to say I'm not watching a video with Schaub in it (I thought it was another Twitter war).

Fuck Schaub and fuck Dana, one's a babbling dummy and the others a rich asshole.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back