Brendan Schaub scores his own show at Showtime network

I have seen many threads on this and if he's getting a show some people for whatever reason seem to be interested in the guy.

Awesome he is having Cold Stone Steve on his show
Cold-Stone-Steve-Austin-funnyrepost.com-.jpg

With Paulie Malignaggi, Joe Rogan, and Stone Cold to recur

Brendan Schaub and Paulie Malignaggi is the perfect combinations. They were the Stephen Quadros and Bas Rutten of #MayMac

DWqfJioVwAAxh7j.jpg:large
Dont mean to sound like a hater but Schaub...I truly gave him a chance...
He is a BAD analyst. I won more money betting against his fight picks than I did betting against Chael Sonnens. He really has a horrible memory as well, so clearly his alpha brain he and Rogan take does not work...
I wont watch any show of his and I gave up on his 2 podcasts. When he is on Joe Rogan Experience I just cant believe he used to be a fighter with some of the things he says.

Awesome he is having Cold Stone Steve on his show
Cold-Stone-Steve-Austin-funnyrepost.com-.jpg

LOL Cold Stone Steve Austin.

Austin bullied Schaub into becoming a pro wrestling fan. He used to talk shit about WWE all the time until he was invited to be on Austins podcast. Now he follows wrestling. All of a sudden its the shit lol.

Schaub is a hustler for real!

good for the guy, I dont like him but its cool to see a former mma guy making money in a safer, easier way.
Yeah...I used to like him. Now he thinks he is mightier than thou and his MMA fight breakdown sucks. I seen better breakdowns here on Sherdog. Take that for what it is.

I was gonna ask how this goof gets a show but seems like everyone's on board so i'll stop hating lol

"Brendan brings an edge that resonates with today's fight fans"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Hey man, not many people can unify a large group of people to sustained and mutual hatred like Brendan can, Ronda is the only other figure in MMA that inspires so much mutual hatred.

Seriously though, how does this guy keep getting work? His opinions on fighting are legitimately worse than white belt Sherbros, hes got no talent at all, doesn't talk very well and has 0 hosting abilities. He throws out wild hot takes without ever explaining them.

I don't blame the guy, go make your money, but his weekly or consistent listeners/viewers/fans should just be castrated.

Last edited:
Hey man, not many people can unfiy a large group of people to sustained and mutal hatred like Brendan can, Ronda is the only other figure in MMA that inspires so much mutual hatred.

Seriously though, how does this guy keep getting work? His opinions on fighting are legitimately worse than white belt Sherbros, hes got no talent at all, doesn't talk very well and has 0 hosting abilities. He throws out wild hot takes without ever explaining them.

I don't blame the guy, go make your money, but his weekly or consistent listeners/viewers/fans should just be castrated.
He'd be opening a gym like every other retired fighter if he didn't have the Joe Rogan co-sign

Good for him but it is what it is

giphy.gif
hate the guy all you want, but he's a former fighter, which gives him tons of credibility, and he's a better talker than he is a fighter.

Odd hearing from a guy you dont particularly like, but I warmed up to him, he's enjoyable to listen to even when he's wrong, he's entertaining.

My mom does yoga with him.

They hang out sometimes afterwards.

I hope she invites him to dinner soon so we can hang out.

That post doesn't come off as butthurt in any way. He even congratulated the guy. I feel the same way as him: I can't understand Schaub's appeal at all. Nothing personal against the guy, I just don't find him interesting or entertaining in the slightest and I'm baffled that he has enough fans to keep getting these opportunities. Does that make me "butthurt"?
Why are you baffled people like him? People obviously like him that’s why he’s in the position he’s in. He put himself in these positions to get where he’s at today. He isn’t some Conor who had the company behind him he’s someone who put in a lot of work to get where’s he’s at. I’m not a huge fan of the guy but I respect anyone who can make a good living for themselves.

TLDR people have different tastes than you do and you shouldn’t be surprised when someone likes something you don’t. Butt hurt may not have been the right words to use but I see a lot of people on here flaming the guy and I probably exaggerated a bit.

hate the guy all you want, but he's a former fighter, which gives him tons of credibility, and he's a better talker than he is a fighter.

Odd hearing from a guy you dont particularly like, but I warmed up to him, he's enjoyable to listen to even when he's wrong, he's entertaining.
I don't hate him
I find him unintentionally funny (intentionally funny occasionally)

I just found that particular part of the article amusing

My mom does yoga with him.

They hang out sometimes afterwards.

I hope she invites him to dinner soon so we can hang out.

Schaub said in the last TFATK podcast that he used to bang MILF's he met in the gym before getting into TUF/UFC.

I have seen many threads on this and if he's getting a show some people for whatever reason seem to be interested in the guy.
he has a good speaking voice , is good on camera, a personality, Is a martial artist himself and his overall fight iq is very high. Those who are unable to distinguish the difference between him when he's being real and when he's wearing his promoter hat may disagree though.

There is a lot of unnecessary hate thrown around in general due to many lacking the ability, intelligence and social awareness to read between the lines In this community.

Last edited:
Back