Calling it now khabib misses weight and Tony steps in!

I gave a feeling khabib is going to be over the limit. I think Conor vs Ferguson is destined to happen tomorrow.

Calling it.

BS... Khabib makes weight. Conor comes in at 163lbs. The fight still takes place. Mark it!

No he's not...tony isn't nearly the wrestler khabib is...tony has very good bjj, once the fight gets to the ground...but he has shit takedowns...he'd never get conor down...and tony gets hit a ton in his fights. lando was a second away from stopping tony...so was lee...
lndulge me on all the guys who have beat Conor and their wrestling prowess.

Diaz
Duffy
Jabroni bologna can

A guy that can take Conor's best and give it back standing with a better ground game than conor is more of a threat than a guy who is only a threat on the mat.

Sorry bud, you're wrong. Tony can do everything Diaz did. He is better than diaz though.

Looks like you missed the part where his father said he’s already on weight.

Ban yourself
To be fair, everyone's weight seems to be fine until they miss it

If Tony plays smart yeah, keeps distance, use kicks, takes him down and gets the sub, he would win comfortably, but this is tony Ferguson so he will try to strike with him and get dropped tons of times and probably get finished
Tony is a idiot and easy to hit, Conor would pick him apart

lndulge me on all the guys who have beat Conor and their wrestling prowess.

Diaz
Duffy
Jabroni bologna can

A guy that can take Conor's best and give it back standing with a better ground game than conor is more of a threat than a guy who is only a threat on the mat.

Sorry bud, you're wrong. Tony can do everything Diaz did. He is better than diaz though.

I respectfully disagree...nate would absolutely light tony up in striking...tony gets hit ALOT..he defense sucks ass...tony is a better all around fighter than nate...true...but that all around fighter ability, won't help him, against conor...cause he'd never get conor down...to bring up duffy, a fight that happened a decade ago, when conor was a pimply faced teenager is crazy...not sure he was even training bjj at that point...and lets remember anderson silver was submitted a couple of times...and even gsp was tapped out...so it happens and guys improve...

so tony can't do everything nate did...the shots that conor hit nate with, would ko tony inside a round...and conor fought nate at 170lbs, which is outside conor's best weight...

Honestly I feel like it's the other way round

I think Tony is harder for Khabib and Khabib is harder for Conor. Tony is very hittable early on
Tony is the worst matchup for both. He has all the skills required to give both the fight of their lives.

I respectfully disagree...nate would absolutely light tony up in striking...tony gets hit ALOT..he defense sucks ass...tony is a better all around fighter than nate...true...but that all around fighter ability, won't help him, against conor...cause he'd never get conor down...to bring up duffy, a fight that happened a decade ago, when conor was a pimply faced teenager is crazy...not sure he was even training bjj at that point...and lets remember anderson silver was submitted a couple of times...and even gsp was tapped out...so it happens and guys improve...

so tony can't do everything nate did...the shots that conor hit nate with, would ko tony inside a round...and conor fought nate at 170lbs, which is outside conor's best weight...
Tony's defense is factually, statistically better than Nate's. He hits harder, is more relentless than Diaz and has better offensive grappling, with better cardio, yes better cardio.

Conor better hope not because although the popular belief is that Khabib is Conor's worst matchup at 155, Tony is actually the worst matchup for Conor at 155.

I actually think Khabib is tougher for Conor but under these circumstances I think Tony would be a tougher fight. Mentally it would be a massive downer for Conor, massive upper to Tony. Also Conor has been preparing for Khabib who stylistically is very different for Tony. Tony has been preparing for Pettis who whilst different to Conor is closer in style to Conor than Khabib is to Tony so its less of a stylistic change for Tony. Also wouldn't be surprised if Tony was spending some of his training camp preparing for Conor knowing there was a decent chance Khabib misses weight.

I have inside information that Conor is not close to making weight and negotiations are pending for Artem to step in on Conor's behalf. Stay tuned...

My 1000/1 outside bet would be Khabib and Tony to both miss weight / the fight and Anthony steps in to fight Conor.

I wouldn't be mad at all. Tony is my favorite fighter to watch by far, he is so fun and so creative, him vs Conor would be hilarious and Epic. Tony is so intense, Conor would be absoutley exhausted after a few minutes with a guy like Tony.

Tony's defense is factually, statistically better than Nate's. He hits harder, is more relentless than Diaz and has better offensive grappling, with better cardio, yes better cardio.

He has dam good cardio...but where his weakness lies is his chin and boxing defense..besides conor, i have never seen nate lose a standup fight...ever...the only times he loses are by guys that combine wrestling with striking...if you just stand with nate, he will beat you...and tony has been hurt badly in fights...lando had him almost out...kevin lee was seconds away from stopping tony..if lee didn't have that huge raging staph infection, he would have won...that thing was monstrous...I can't believe they let that guy fight with that thing on his chest.

He has dam good cardio...but where his weakness lies is his chin and boxing defense..besides conor, i have never seen nate lose a standup fight...ever...the only times he loses are by guys that combine wrestling with striking...if you just stand with nate, he will beat you...and tony has been hurt badly in fights...lando had him almost out...kevin lee was seconds away from stopping tony..if lee didn't have that huge raging staph infection, he would have won...that thing was monstrous...I can't believe they let that guy fight with that thing on his chest.
Thomson knocked his ass out standing.

Khabib's weight is good right now, he made weight around 6 hours ago. He now just has to step on the scales.

Back