Can we please be done with hyping this fake street Jesus dude?

Surely they can make Masvidal vs Leon as a co main on a PPV?

It was cringe from the get go.

Can't stand his skinny fat physique and horrendous punching technique.

Thank you Colby.

You have Luda as your avatar on a MMA forum...and spelt K.O...KAYO in your name..

And im supposed to take your comments about a pro fighters punching technique seriously?...

ill pass
download (21).jpeg

Jorge has had a great career and still has some fight left in him. The OP is guilty of the same shit we've seen from stupid posters for decades. When great fighters get older, they've been "exposed" and were never any good to begin with. So sick of the same stupid shit.

Bro....

Kayo is how the OG's spelled KO in 1950s boxing.

You're my son.

Remember that.

My son.

Well thank God its 2022
oliver-reed-died-during-production.jpg

Your a casual... And your threads are rough...

Masvidal started as a street fighter...if theres ever a fighter who could use any kind of a street slang nickname ...its Mas...the dude literally lived the life of a street fighter lol. 100% proven street cred...its not hype when there's video evidence

Well thank God its 2022
View attachment 911746

Your a casual... And your threads are rough...

Masvidal started as a street fighter...if theres ever a fighter who could use any kind of a street slang nickname ...its Mas...the dude literally lived the life of a street fighter lol. 100% proven street cred...its not hype when there's video evidence

You disgrace the Gladiator dude bro.

You should remove him as your av.

You're my son my boy.

Phony Montana ain't nothin but a bum and a wanna be cartel thug.

His shtick is over.

You disgrace the Gladiator dude bro.

You should remove him as your av.

You're my son my boy.

Phony Montana ain't nothin but a bum and a wanna be cartel thug.

His shtick is over.

First of all...

You shut your whore mouth when it comes to Antonius Proximo ...your not qualified to speak on those matters ..."Gladiator dude" ... bruhh

Secondly
Masvidal is 1000 times more genuine then Colby , in all aspects of life...
If Masvidal is a schtick to you ..i wonder wtf Colby is to you lmfao

First of all...

You shut your whore mouth when it comes to Antonius Proximo ...your not qualified to speak on those matters ..."Gladiator dude" ... bruhh

Secondly

They both suck bro.

Masvidal is just a more cringe bum who's Phony Montana days are over.

Stop whoring over his schtick..

Even kazdibiase agrees with me.

You're my son boi.

First of all...

Secondly
Love Jorge but if you think Colby's patriotism is schtick, feel free to confront him on it.

how people buy into the .500 fighter hype is beyond me

masvidal was always a bum

He is still top 10 and never bitched out during a fight

Yes for some the antics are annoying and he may be past his prime but he can beat a ton of fighters on the roster

stop w the nonsense and show some respect, if for no other than because he gets his head beaten in for our entertainment

Jorge Masvidal was never my friend.

I am officially pissed at you for beating me to it. WHY did you HAVE to post this before ME?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

Okay, I'm over it now. :) Jorge was apparently an actual friend to a lot of Sherdoggers though, the way they're defending him.

He's pretty old for his division. He wasted a lot of his prime physical years being too conservative and looking only to counter. When he hit his mid 30s he found the needed aggressiveness and drive to be great but after 35 is when physical attributes start to decrease pretty rapidly.

It's like everyone somehow forgot that before the Till fight Masvidal was a boring decisionator who'd ALWAYS cruise in the 3rd when he knew he was up 2 rounds. Literally always. He had one stretch of 9 decisions in 11 fights before Till. But somehow after Askren (a flying knee he couldn't land that perfectly again if he tried 100 times) he managed to fool a lot of people into thinking he was Mr. Excitement his whole career, people who really should've known better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back