Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

Wut? Why am I getting dragged into this for a lame wall joke?

I'm unaware of any wall joke: i legitimately got you two confused.

I have no desires for a wall, but I don't mind bringing in Middle Eastern migrants in the first place.

Shit man...these governments will not rest until the rapefugees are in every country

Very generous and tolerant but there is still sort of a quota and that is racist and literally Hitleresque. Sweden is still in the lead with no quotas or ceiling. ;)
Lucky you.

We should send 1 million troops to annex dumb Canada

Every province has the same? Can you deduct things like with SALT here in the states?

No, 13 is pretty low -- some provinces go as high as 20 (+ a surtax) starting at 140k) add in sales tax, high property tax and an abundance of sin taxes and that's where the real gaps happen between the US and Canada.

Remember, our provinces are responsible for providing the vast, vast bulk of funding for healthcare and all of education -- while individual states do not compare and have much lower taxes.

And no, we don't get to deduct our provincial from our federal taxes like you do with SALT

No, 13 is pretty low -- some provinces go as high as 20 (+ a surtax) starting at 140k) add in sales tax, high property tax and an abundance of sin taxes and that's where the real gaps happen between the US and Canada.

Remember, our provinces are responsible for providing the vast, vast bulk of funding for healthcare and all of education -- while individual states do not compare and have much lower taxes.

And no, we don't get to deduct our provincial from our federal taxes like you do with SALT
Thanks for the detailed answer.

Very smart move on Canada's part.

There's no more valuable resource than people.

As a non-Anglo immigrant who values the Canadian way of life I think it's too much too quick. Newcomers tend to congregate with cultures they're familiar with slowing down the assimilation process. Can't blame them, but it tends to create enclaves of different cultures instead of encouraging people to become truly Canadian.

As a non-Anglo immigrant who values the Canadian way of life I think it's too much too quick. Newcomers tend to congregate with cultures they're familiar with slowing down the assimilation process. Can't blame them, but it tends to create enclaves of different cultures instead of encouraging people to become truly Canadian.

Which is only a reason not to if you consider that a negative, and presenting evidence that such a situation is likely to occur would probably be shrugged off by many here, even if they were to accept it.

They should drop them in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the Yukon imo

5) and finally, immigration is a net positive for a country......ALWAYS.
One only has to look at the examples of the US and Japan to see examples at either end of the paradigm.
<{MingNope}>

So in short.Canada's taxes are about to go up wages are about to go down. Mix in a suicide attack here and there.

CPP is one of the best managed, highest performing pension funds in the world. The thing is valued over 300 billion dollars, and a 10 year average rate of return of like 7%.

Yet everyone I know who is of age to collect says they get shit. On top of that it is taxable income. From what I'm told if you pay into it your whole adult life you will be lucky to get a few hundred bucks a month after tax.

Yep it's definitely nowhere near something that a person can live on in their retirement. Without proper savings we'll all be fucked.

Trudeau sees what's going on in Europe with the terrorism, the rapes, the child grooming, the people trafficking, the social and civil unrest, the flooded job market, the erosion of free speech, the big brother society that we are then told is needed and it is exactly what he wants for Canada.

But make no mistake, there is nothing accidental or naive in any of this, it is completely by design.

Canada needs to seriously consider temporarily banning foreigners from entering Canada to leach off of our social services. Muslims from Somalia, Iraq, Syria etc are all receiving free assistance and are getting put into the very few affordable housing that exists in provinces such as British Columbia, over hard working Canadians who were born here. What is happening here is a crime, and these people are a cancer to our society. In Canada if you’re a vet? Fuck yourself. Are you a senior who payed taxes here your entire life ? Fuck yourself. Oh but you’re a Muslim immigrant who offers nothing to our country ? Of course, it’s all yours ! This is reality

I have seen things here in the last week that have especially infuriated me. I’m not going to bother listing them, but it’s unacceptable what these scum get away with here.

It’s a shame nothing will ever be done however, for as long as the liberals or ndp are in power.

I never thought I would need to make an actual thread over this, as most posters who know me in the wr know how I feel about this. But it’s getting to that point that it should be pointed out.

Cancer to our society. For those who feel this way you’re definitely not alone. Fuck these pieces of scum

Its all Trudeus fault. He is a traitor to the Canadian people. I don't know whether these people are just this brain washed or they are intentionally bringing the collapse of society but something needs to be done.

why even bother making the thread if you won't share what you've "seen" last week? clearly that's what inspired this.

Back