Carlos Condit has lost 6 out of his last 8 fights.

When he moved to jacksons dungeon, he turned from natural born killer to natural bum killer.

Watch his early fights he waz beast
Condit has always been a beast, the Robbie fight showed it. His strength of competition is way higher than most champions even.

My favorite Condit fight to this day is still vs Carlo Prater 1

Everyone talks about how good he is but he has done nothing to show for it lately. His TDD is still among the worse and his BJJ doesnt help him when he gets taken down.
and his fans still thinks he should get a title shot next... and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss,and after next loss..... well... you get the point...

l.jpg

JacksonWink bless

He is a good fighter but he never learned TDD and now that he ks getting close to being past his prime (if not) he lost any motivation and he is just for the check. i think the Lawler fight took a lot of years from him.

Jackson’s......

Since then he hasn’t been the NBK

It certainly seems like without his reckless aggression he is just a shell of his former self.

I hate to think he's just cashing cheques but on the other hand I find it difficult to believe he is too shot to beat up a guy like Magny.

This thread is full of fucking retards

Sherdoggers can only respect world champions it seems.

Gawd damn wannabe smart asses, get over your fad and go away.

Condit is like our American Saku, if you can't respect this guy's heart, performances and style, this sport isnt for you and the MMA community hates you.

Everyone talks about how good he is but he has done nothing to show for it lately. His TDD is still among the worse and his BJJ doesnt help him when he gets taken down.

It’s the GSP effect. Everybody goes to shit after fighting GSP.

Back