Carlos Condit has lost 6 out of his last 8 fights.

4 Welterweight Champions, a multi division title challenger, and a tough stylistical match up.

People even bitched when he had only lost to champions before his recent 2 losses.

He is elite or atleast was elite and is declining badly unfortunately. Which sucks because he is a hard worker and entertaining fighter.

2z7ka60.gif

Pretty sure his priorities have shifted over the last few years.

I am pretty sure his screwjob loss to Lawler was the icing on the cake.

He has probably checked out at this point.
Yep. How do you dust yourself off and put 100% into the sport again when you were so clearly fucked out of not only a championship belt but championship pay too. Anyone unbiased knows Condit won that fight yet judges love Lawler doing nothing for 4 minutes and then having one big explosion. Hendricks was fucked against Lawler too....both shameful robberies.

Guy has been around forever and even admits to being chinny now. Hes only here for 1 or 2 more quick paychecks. He knows hes no where near the best version of himself.

Pretty sure his priorities have shifted over the last few years.

I am pretty sure his screwjob loss to Lawler was the icing on the cake.

He has probably checked out at this point.
I think so.

He beat Lawler. After that result he checked out. Should have retired if the fire wasn't there. Still my favourite ever, he's had so many great fights.

Yep. How do you dust yourself off and put 100% into the sport again when you were so clearly fucked out of not only a championship belt but championship pay too. Anyone unbiased knows Condit won that fight yet judges love Lawler doing nothing for 4 minutes and then having one big explosion. Hendricks was fucked against Lawler too....both shameful robberies.

Guy has been around forever and even admits to being chinny now. Hes only here for 1 or 2 more quick paychecks. He knows hes no where near the best version of himself.
Diaz 1,2,5

And it sucks. Been a fan of Condit since the WEC days. It does appear he is pretty much on retirement's doorstep.

lol at people calling him a legend. the guy got choked out in 13 seconds by a legend.

lol at people calling him a legend. the guy got choked out in 13 seconds by a legend.

legend? he was good but no legend.

lol @ children getting butt hurt over the term legend.

Do you know what the definition is? Not your school yard, "epic", version?

leg·end
ˈlejənd/
noun
  1. 1.
    a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.
    "the legend of King Arthur"
    synonyms: myth, saga, epic, tale, story, folk tale, folk story, fairy tale, fable, mythos, folklore, lore, mythology, fantasy, oral history, folk tradition;
    urban myth
    "Arthurian legends"
  2. 2.
    an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
    "the man was a living legend"
    synonyms: celebrity, star, superstar, icon, phenomenon, luminary, leading light, giant; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    very well known.
    "his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"

You're damn right Condit's performances, attitude and style are legendary. He will be remembered and talked about by MMA fans for a long time.

The guy could kill from every position.

Weird for me but I could never take to him. Just seemed like a point fighter with a good chin. His pitter patter punches and the tactics he used against Diaz were the final straw for me. Seems like a nice guy though.

May JUST BLEED God curse you with impotence and render you sterile so you can not spread your heretic shit demon Seed

I think so.

He beat Lawler. After that result he checked out. Should have retired if the fire wasn't there. Still my favourite ever, he's had so many great fights.
Yeah, seeing him lose the way he did to Maia and Magny were tough for sure. Been a big fan of Condit since the WEC days.

lol @ children getting butt hurt over the term legend.

Do you know what the definition is? Not your school yard, "epic", version?

leg·end
ˈlejənd/
noun
  1. 1.
    a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.
    "the legend of King Arthur"
    synonyms: myth, saga, epic, tale, story, folk tale, folk story, fairy tale, fable, mythos, folklore, lore, mythology, fantasy, oral history, folk tradition;
    urban myth
    "Arthurian legends"
  2. 2.
    an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
    "the man was a living legend"
    synonyms: celebrity, star, superstar, icon, phenomenon, luminary, leading light, giant; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    very well known.
    "his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"

You're damn right Condit's performances, attitude and style are legendary. He will be remembered and talked about by MMA fans for a long time.

The guy could kill from every position.

u mad 6 in 8 is garage.

Yeah, seeing him lose the way he did to Maia and Magny were tough for sure. Been a big fan of Condit since the WEC days.
Awesome fight with Miura. He's had a great career.

You can always spot the butthurt Diaz fans in any condit thread. The guy has finished almost every single one of his wins, and still gets called a point fighter because of that fight.

<DirkMavs>

Back