CB Dollaway suspended by USADA (Anastrozole, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Clomiphene, IV Use)

Some of you guys don't no anything about peds and how they work they do not make you a great fighter.

Now if he'd just stop taking those "Butt Ass Ugly" pills <Lmaoo>

Of course but it doesnt take average fighters and make them elite.

Guys like TJ aren't elite because he used roids. Of course it helped (mainly in training/recovery tbh) but its not WHY TJ was elite.
No I don't think its going to do that. But I do think it was almost an entry level requirement for a long time to get into the UFC.

wait

why the fuck does he only get two years if he violated a bunch of things at once????
he should be a lifetime ban tbh

I honestly didn’t even realize that he was still alive, I thought herb dean allowed him to be beaten to death

CB dollaway can train 24h a day for the rest of eternity and he wont ever hold a candle to Saint Jones

<Kobe213>

This is one of the most silly justifications used by PED zealots.

Pinch of salt in an olympic swimming pool. Deal with it.
You're an idiot.

No one is arguing that Jones isn't a great fighter. Obviously takes more than PEDs to be good. But champions are held to a higher standard. Why the fuck do you think everyone went after Lance Armstrong, and so many other people caught up in his case (who admitted their PED use when they ratted him out) got off scott-free?

Society values its elite athletes, but also expects more of them than the average athlete. It is completely unacceptable for someone of that stature to be using PEDs. Period.

oh look, another Brazlia...wait...nm.

Did he do all that stuff to enhance his fart smelling abilities?

He needs a better doctor. Those are not even the good PEDs. Anastrol should be replaced with Mibolerone, should have loaded up on GhRP-6 and done without GhRP-2 (chances are they found that first, and then expanded markers to find GhRP-6 only after GhRP-2 was found).

Clemophine is the tough one. You really do need it or similar chemical when cycling off, and there really is no miracle substitute.
Mibolerone aka Cheque Drops instead of a-dex? I’m confused...
He needs a better doctor. Those are not even the good PEDs. Anastrol should be replaced with Mibolerone, should have loaded up on GhRP-6 and done without GhRP-2 (chances are they found that first, and then expanded markers to find GhRP-6 only after GhRP-2 was found).

Clemophine is the tough one. You really do need it or similar chemical when cycling off, and there really is no miracle substitute.

I've seen many "tainted supplements" excuses. I've seen the "dick pills" excuse. This is the first time I've seen any one claim that clomid somehow got in their stem cell treatment.

Peds do teach technique. PEDs have a huge impact on recovery. Better recovery means less downtime and more mat time. Mat time equals better technique and skillsets. Arguably also better fight IQ since a fighter using will have more mat time to spar and work on gameplans.

Coming from somebody who got on a "mild" stack for bjj. My mat time easily doubled because my recovery was ridiculous. I was easily able to do 2-3 hours of bjj and wake up the next day with little to no soreness and my injury rate went way down.
This is accurate...

Oh shit. I thought it was Anadrol. So Anastrol is another estrogen blocker... even though he was also taking climophene, a time-tested and quality estrogen regulator.

This tells me he was heavily abusing something else they didn't catch with strong androgenic deficiency side-effects. Bruh got greedy. Was probably stacking something with test susp, along with two Gh peptides. What a noob.
No offense, but aas users don’t take clomid to regulate estrogen... it won’t do anything meaningful to reduce estrogen in the body, and won’t bind to the receptor site to block estrogen either.

Clomephine is exclusively a serm used for PCT, never on cycle.

Look on thr bright side he can live off Rockholds sloppy seconds and pull the Travis Rousey and Austin Van Zant

No offense, but aas users don’t take clomid to regulate estrogen... it won’t do anything meaningful to reduce estrogen in the body, and won’t bind to the receptor site to block estrogen either.

Clomephine is exclusively a serm used for PCT, never on cycle.
Well, sure.

I wouldn't ever recommend taking estrogen regulators during a cycle. What I said was just a general statement about the drugs found in his system. By the chemicals found he was obviously on PCT after the detection window of whatever he was on had passed.

I initially read the thread title as "anadrol, GHRP2, GHRP6, Climophene" which is why I was confused.

Not only is anadrol terrible gear full of side effects, but I'd never suggest taking Anastrozole period. There's other, much less volatile ways to inhibit aromatase.

Back