Media Cejudo: "I'm Merab x10"

"I can submit"
Literally has no subs on his record
<36>

This guy can only submit people to sleep with pure boredom from talking about how good he thinks he is. He should treat insomniacs. He could call himself ZZZ.

He beat DJ tho.

No he didn't sir.
The UFC couldn't have the champ leave while still being champ.
Nobody on earth could watch that fight and say DJ with a straight face.

Henry is a great fighter. I just dont think he's miles above Merab if they fight right now. I think Merab's a tough fight for anyone.
It could and would probably be a very competitive fight. That division's as stacked as any right now, which is actually pretty awesome. Like someone else said, there's not enough epo in the world that could make anyone 10x the fighter Merab is. But I'm glad Henry's confident. I wouldn't have confidence in him if he wasn't.

Reactions: HHJ
Such a difficult style to stop. How do you hurt that guy badly enough, soon enough?

Can't wait to watch more people try !!

Marlon hurt him bad but couldn't seal the deal.
It's going to take someone like that with a gas tank I'm thinking.
Im with you though, absolutely looking forward to seeing someone try.

48 takedown attempts, over 200 landed and 400 total strikes thrown...not gonna be easy to contend with sir.

No he didn't sir.
The UFC couldn't have the champ leave while still being champ.
Nobody on earth could watch that fight and say DJ with a straight face.
You guys acting like it was a clear robbery lol. It could have gone either way. Was very close.
cd.png

You guys acting like it was a clear robbery lol. It could have gone either way. Was very close.
cd.png

Did you not read what I wrote or were you just looking for a reason to post this farce?

cd.png
To take the belt you have to beat the champion not come close, if you can call it that...
Sig strike rate : 81 of 134 vs 51 of 147
Total strike rate : 121 of 174 vs 80 of 178
Along with the take downs stuffed... easy win for D.J. Sal D'amato judging didn't help but was a rig job from the get go.

I would really like to see them fight.
Same here. Cejudo is coming back but it's not like he hasn't achieved anything or proven he can fight. Cejudo is an Olympic Gold medalist in wrestling and Merab basically just shoots for nothing for takedowns all fight. So Cejudo does have the better wrestling credentials overall.

Either way we'll see soon enough where Cejudo's current level is at.

He won the Flyweight title in a very controversial decision, defended vs an emaciated Dillashaw then moved up and fought Moraes for the vacant title which aged horribly. Then he defended vs a washed up Cruz who had been out of action for 3 years! From injuries. His title wins and defenses are some of the worst and he was still the guy who lost to Benavidez and barely skirted by Jussier Formiga. The Cejudo sensationalism to me is just an example of how people follow narratives sold to them and not what actual happened. I look forward to Cejudo vs Aljo, it'll answer some serious questions.
Yeah I understand there's asterisk on those wins but he was still champion in 2 divisions and defended both belts. If he comes back and beats Aljo it'll erase those doubts from people. I was just pointing out that by accomplishments he's way ahead of Merab, especially in terms of wrestling which is Merab's strongest part of his game. Not saying that Merab can't beat Cejudo, just that Cejudo can talk shit if he wants to. He probably feels like his game is better than Merab's due to having an elite level wrestling base.

No I dont believe that bullshit at all. Moraes was a beast in this fight,and Henry had to adapt and fight just as hard to be able to win. It was a great fucking fight. What happens after to his career dont got shit to do with this fight.
Yeah that was the best version of Moraes, before he lost his confidence. That was the confident version of Moraes who was finishing fighters before that fight.

Reactions: HHJ
Ridiculous statement by one of my faviorite fighters ever. I love Henry as a competitor but he is dead wrong here, or trolling.

Merab would give anyone in that division all they can handle.

Yeah that was the best version of Moraes, before he lost his confidence. That was the confident version of Moraes who was finishing fighters before that fight.
The knees in the Thai plumb make the difference. Henry found he had no answer for that and that's when he inflicted the damage. Moraes fought through that shit for a long time though.

I hate this "didn't age well" hindsight bullshit. Moraes in that fight was a fucking murderous killer and Henry showed his quality by winning that one.

people are being so literal with the 10X thing lol

Back