CFB 2021 Discussion: Aggressive Expansion

Bo Nix for Heisman.

how can anybody call this a sport. let these guys run for 100m non stop for 10-15 seconds they will run to bench wanting oxygen masks to get their breathing in check. who calls these athletes lol. i mean just because you fat and overweight and full of ped does not make you athlete

how can anybody call this a sport. let these guys run for 100m non stop for 10-15 seconds they will run to bench wanting oxygen masks to get their breathing in check. who calls these athletes lol. i mean just because you fat and overweight and full of ped does not make you athlete
lmao. This can gets kicked out of the nfl thread and ends up here with his lame trolling attempt. You never got a chance to answer my question. What third world country are you from?

lmao. This can gets kicked out of the nfl thread and ends up here with his lame trolling attempt. You never got a chance to answer my question. What third world country are you from?
bosnia your sports are third world country because nobody plays it because it is all overweight not fit players play it

Even most third world countries probably lmao at bosnia tbh

Thoughts on the USC/SJSU game

Glad it wasn't UC Davis like originally scheduled. Lynn Swann really was a shitty AD. I like that Bohn is actually trying to bring USC into the 21st century of CFB.

Slovis looked good physically. Didn't see the wobbly throws like last year.

The offensive line is a mixed bag which I expected because they got a new line coach and 2 new freshman at the tackle positions. SJSU's d line would probably be middle of the PAC 12, so it was a bit of an early test.

Drake London is an absolute beast, but everyone knew that going in. Finding a consistent number 2 target is gonna be crucial.

Graham Harrell needs to start showing me something. Every team is just packing the middle of the field and forcing slovis to hold on to the ball way too long. I can't remember the last time USC actually schemed a wide open td pass.

The defense was really aggressive and for the most part made their tackles. I loved how physical the secondary was in particular. Having a full camp is paying dividends for coach Todd Orlando. There's much more physicality than there was with Clancy Pendergrast.

This is likely coming from a soccer fan…

Nice additions to the Big XII, is it enough to keep the P5 status?

Could be a big move for Houston to take that next step as a program

Houston is a sleeping giant kind of school. Major recruiting state and a big market. The only school I think that has more potential is San Diego State. If the PAC ever includes them, they're gonna be a problem.

Back