Charlize Theron Might Leave America To Raise Her Black Children Cause Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she kidding? Rich black kids in the states have the most privilege in the world.

I would say a good deal of north western Europe, Canada, New Zealand, etc, not that there isn't racism in those places of course but I'd say less so than in the US.

The US is only media racist. You dont walk outside and see racism everyday. think about it you only hear about it in the media

The US is only media racist. You dont walk outside and see racism everyday. think about it you only hear about it in the media

Kind of true I work with black people in addition to people from Afghanistan and Nepal and never see racism. Everyone gets along really well. Do they experience racism? Possibly but I haven’t seen it.

Well, you know those media don't actually know any black people in real life.

Lol this is fucking insane and it doesn't make sense. Celebrities live in a protected bubble. Her kid is not living in the real world, like the rest of us, so how much racism is a celebrity child facing anyway? And if she is then that only means the Hollywood bubble is rotten.

lol, you think she lives in a bubble? half the guys who post here are right wing shit kickers that live in small rural towns full of white people, who go on the internet crying about mexicans and immigrants and vote in fucking lunatics that hurt the rest of the country.

i'd take a good hard fucking look in the mirror before i slap myself on the back bitching/moaning/whinging over what a celebrity does and thinks.

i always love the line "why should we care what a celebrity thinks" coming from 28 year old virgins work part time at a gamestop because they live in a fucking part of the country that still has a fucking gamestop. do this instead - go over to carls' junior / hardee's, shove a bacon burger in your mouth and shut the fuck up for a bit.

lol, you think she lives in a bubble? half the guys who post here are right wing shit kickers that live in small rural towns full of white people, who go on the internet crying about mexicans and immigrants and vote in fucking lunatics that hurt the rest of the country.

i'd take a good hard fucking look in the mirror before i slap myself on the back bitching/moaning/whinging over what a celebrity does and thinks.

i always love the line "why should we care what a celebrity thinks" coming from 28 year old virgins work part time at a gamestop because they live in a fucking part of the country that still has a fucking gamestop. do this instead - go over to carls' junior / hardee's, shove a bacon burger in your mouth and shut the fuck up for a bit.

Actually went to Hardee’s for the first time not too long ago and it was not very good. Super overrated in my opinion.

Kind of true I work with black people in addition to people from Afghanistan and Nepal and never see racism. Everyone gets along really well. Do they experience racism? Possibly but I haven’t seen it.

Im hispanic with a black wife and black kids. We dont go through anything the media portrays. Ive lived in the ghetto and got fucked with more then but i moved out worked hard and now i never get fucked with. Most of the shit i see on tv im like well that guy should of listened. Ive been beat up by the police years ago and im not saying it was right because those cops were bitches but i didnt make it easy for them.

we literally live in the most peaceful time that this planet has seen

Im hispanic with a black wife and black kids. We dont go through anything the media portrays. Ive lived in the ghetto and got fucked with more then but i moved out worked hard and now i never get fucked with. Most of the shit i see on tv im like well that guy should of listened. Ive been beat up by the police years ago and im not saying it was right because those cops were bitches but i didnt make it easy for them.

Nobody wants to hear this man. Especially not from a person of color

It seems like the media on the far right would believe that racism doesn't exist and the far left media believes any and everything is racist nowadays. They only tell their truth.

Probably doesn't want them to have to deal with experiences and assholes like this:

that is what i dont get. 95% of the black people that become successful move out of their black neighborhoods and into white ones. if things were so horrible in regards to racism, why move around evil whitey?

So, we should get rid of white people then?
No, quite a few of my favorite people are white including relatives. And racist people have the right to be racist but to deny its existence and the effect it has on people is ridiculous. It can still be very shitty for a lot of people purely because of what they look like and that's a fact.

You'd think someone who grew up in one of the more striking eras of its prevalence would have a good grasp of this but then they get shit on because they'd rather their kids not have to deal with it.

I know man. I was being a smart arse. Take it from a black man who has lived in a majority white city his entire life. I encounter racist folks on the reg. I shouldn't have to deal with racism the same as Charlize's adopted children shouldn't have to. But that is the world we are living in. It's not going anywhere. The best she can do is give her kids a good life and teach them how to be strong in the face of bigotry. Not cry about leaving the country because Trump is in the White House.

Her rich black children have nothing to worry about. The poor black children do. The poor children all over the country do.

Nobody wants to hear this man. Especially not from a person of color

It seems like the media on the far right would believe that racism doesn't exist and the far left media believes any and everything is racist nowadays. They only tell their truth.

classism racism and anyother dumbism will never go away but for the most part its not rampant anywhere.

And if you think about the injustice of police brutality it was addressed almost immediately. They put on body cams. cops didnt have that a few years ago but now its mandatory. Thats progress, but you will never stop criminals dying of any color because theyre criminals

Do any of you have maternal instincts? Do any of you have minority children?

Her thinking this makes sense - she wants the best for her children and has the monies to make it happen.

So what majority white area do you think she will move to next?

Can't believe this aids topic has got almost 12 pages and counting. Fml.

Right wing is the correct side of the political spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back