Charlize Theron Might Leave America To Raise Her Black Children Cause Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please... If she cared about her children's well-being she'd stop dressing her boy up like f*ckin' a fairy princess.

I know man. I was being a smart arse. Take it from a black man who has lived in a majority white city his entire life. I encounter racist folks on the reg. I shouldn't have to deal with racism the same as Charlize's adopted children shouldn't have to. But that is the world we are living in. It's not going anywhere. The best she can do is give her kids a good life and teach them how to be strong in the face of bigotry. Not cry about leaving the country because Trump is in the White House.

The Black unemployment is at a record low. The overall unemployment too.

Get your facts straight!

The black people didnt live better under Obama.

No, quite a few of my favorite people are white including relatives. And racist people have the right to be racist but to deny its existence and the effect it has on people is ridiculous. It can still be very shitty for a lot of people purely because of what they look like and that's a fact.

You'd think someone who grew up in one of the more striking eras of its prevalence would have a good grasp of this but then they get shit on because they'd rather their kids not have to deal with it.
She's welcome to return to her non-racist shithole homeland of South Africa.

that is what i dont get. 95% of the black people that become successful move out of their black neighborhoods and into white ones. if things were so horrible in regards to racism, why move around evil whitey?
You honestly don't get that? Really?

95% of everyone who becomes more affluent moves into nicer neighbourhoods and most affluent people are still white.

Can't believe this aids topic has got almost 12 pages and counting. Fml.
change your settings to 50 posts per page. Now it’s only 5 pages

<seedat>

lol, you think she lives in a bubble? half the guys who post here are right wing shit kickers that live in small rural towns full of white people, who go on the internet crying about mexicans and immigrants and vote in fucking lunatics that hurt the rest of the country.

i'd take a good hard fucking look in the mirror before i slap myself on the back bitching/moaning/whinging over what a celebrity does and thinks.

i always love the line "why should we care what a celebrity thinks" coming from 28 year old virgins work part time at a gamestop because they live in a fucking part of the country that still has a fucking gamestop. do this instead - go over to carls' junior / hardee's, shove a bacon burger in your mouth and shut the fuck up for a bit.

Holy shit, you're just a hair away from a full on meltdown.

Im not in a frenzy.

Im just calling a dumb white bitch a dumb white bitch.

I'm not the one telling folks I'm terrified to travel the US to score sjw points while being a millionaire who could hire the best security, and likely would never travel to the places I'm so scared of anyhow.

I'm just tired of people lazily demonizing the US with half assed, innacurate statements to score points with a very partucular 40% of the nation. It's weak and only serves to divide.
The guy that says “dumb white bitch” over and over is tired of people lazily demonizing?
giphy.gif

So what majority white area do you think she will move to next?

This is what bothers me the most about what Charlize said. Not speaking out against racism but just the fact that we all know she'll go to the 'whitest' area in the U.S or somewhere else.

The Black unemployment is at a record low. The overall unemployment too.

Get your facts straight!

The black people didnt live better under Obama.

Fool, what are you talking about? I'd rather be black here in America than anywhere else in the world

That is a fact!

You honestly don't get that? Really?

95% of everyone who becomes more affluent moves into nicer neighbourhoods and most affluent people are still white.
yes, but it is so much more dangerous for them to be among all those racist white people. Poor or not, you would think they would prefer to stay where it is safer

I don't think anyone said SA wasn't racist but OK. Feel better after that rant little guy?
The fact is her homeland of South Africa has become a third world shit hole after the end of Apartheid. And yet you're here ranting about racism in US, the most advanced nation on earth with better living conditions and human rights than most. I find it hilarious that you're trying to white knight some wealthy actress like her and her African baby accessory were the victims of systematic oppression.

lol, you think she lives in a bubble? half the guys who post here are right wing shit kickers that live in small rural towns full of white people, who go on the internet crying about mexicans and immigrants and vote in fucking lunatics that hurt the rest of the country.

i'd take a good hard fucking look in the mirror before i slap myself on the back bitching/moaning/whinging over what a celebrity does and thinks.

i always love the line "why should we care what a celebrity thinks" coming from 28 year old virgins work part time at a gamestop because they live in a fucking part of the country that still has a fucking gamestop. do this instead - go over to carls' junior / hardee's, shove a bacon burger in your mouth and shut the fuck up for a bit.

What pain have gamestops caused you and why do you associate them with right wing rural towns?

Are you ok, bud?

The fact is her homeland of South Africa has become a third world shit hole after the end of Apartheid. And yet you're here ranting about racism in US, the most advanced nation on earth with better living conditions and human rights than most. I find it hilarious that you're trying to white knight some wealthy actress like her and her African baby accessory were the victims of systematic oppression.
I don't see what South Africa being a shithole has to do with the United States still having a lot of racist dickheads living there. Are you suggesting that Apartheid was a good thing though? She's a United States citizen btw.

I wasn't ranting. :confused: I showed examples of racism. No one said that she or her children were the victims of anything. The whole article was about her concern, not wanting her kids to have to deal with virulent racism, and if moving was the best option for them. By the way her son is from South Africa like her and her daughter was born in the United States.

The guy that says “dumb white bitch” over and over is tired of people lazily demonizing?
giphy.gif

Sorry dumb liberal white bitch.

That should make it specific enough.

They are the bane of the western world.

Fool, what are you talking about? I'd rather be black here in America than anywhere else in the world

That is a fact!

lol
I don't care where you live.
And I don't know why you have decided to tell me as I've never asked for that.

Boycott the Anti-apartheid crowd- Stand up for the children with love and stop the anti-apartheid movement today!

Who even cares! Why is this thread so long? Oh, Sherdog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back