China's Xinjiang region legalizes Muslim concentration camps to educate and transform extremists

Western liberal value "means" get abused and twisted, hence we have the hilarious term "islamophobia" emerge. Maybe other "means" will yield better results.

I'd prefer the Danish or Austrian model of assimilation, but I don't think it goes far enough. You need to fully declaw that ideology like it was done with Christianity. Once the "ends" include safely ridiculing and lampooning Muhammad and their beliefs, drastic reduction in Muslim crime, misogyny and terror, then I'd call those "means" a success.
You think you have it figured out. A dangerous mindset.

So treating a population like second class citizens like Israel does to the Palestinians?

If you think so. I was thinking more putting people in outdoor concentration camps and depriving them of essential foods, medicine, to keep them at a awful standard of living, all while not being forced to change.

You think you have it figured out. A dangerous mindset.

On the contrary, I'm very open minded - I'm willing to see the outcomes and judge from there.

You seem to have it figured out though.

China should ask Israel for pointers.

There's a book called Gideon's Spies, which is a history of the Mossad. Part of it deals with a very nasty, low key war between the Israeli's and their Chinese Intelligence counterparts in certain African countries that both nations were trying to influence. The Red Sea Pedestrians quickly found out that the Chinese were every bit as brutally efficient as they were. For example, Chinese intelligence officers kidnapped an African who was working for Mossad. They filmed themselves feeding the guy to crocodiles. While he was still alive. Then sent the tape to the local Mossad station.

The PRC doesn't require lessons in ruthlessness from anyone.

China should attack Saudi Arabia if they want to curb 'extreme Islam', wahhabism is a particularly dangerous version of Islamic ideology.
Also Muslim/Islam is just the term for people who belive in the Quran. They split into Shia/Sunni or wahhabism each with their own take on the faith and application of the teachings in the Quran.

By all means, resist tyrannical governments. I said from the start that I am adamantly against China's oppressive practices not just towards Muslims, but religion in general. We should condemn the Communist government for its authoritarian rule. I just don't think it's our place to police the world as non-interventionist. Western attempts to meddle in the Middle East only created more instability in the past 6 decades.
While I agree with your point, the most disheartening thing to me is knowing that there are regular people on sherdog and in the world in general who seem happy/content with something like this happening. Has the propaganda been that effective? Are we just trolling? What do those same people say when something like this is implemented at home?

On the contrary, I'm very open minded - I'm willing to see the outcomes and judge from there.

You seem to have it figured out though.
When you demonstrate something, giving lip service about how you're the opposite is just lip service. You speak the the language of shallow, superficial ppl. You think your words create reality and not your behavior. Not how reality works.

When you demonstrate something, giving lip service about how you're the opposite is just lip service. You speak the the language of shallow, superficial ppl. You think your words create reality and not your behavior. Not how reality works.

Too much irony to dig into here.

I'll leave you being content knowing exactly how reality works.

War-roomers are okay with concentration camps for Muslims.

4ac.gif

Why are some posters advocating that half a million, or perhaps a million people be put in reeducation camps?

because they're Muslim. That is it. A lot of people on here are an unhealthy mix of ignorant and douchebag

islam is evil nonsense, and I know that the Chinese have a terrorism problem with the uigers, but this is not okay, and its not even really effective.

Therefor it's not a valid argument to make if you want to attribute it to them alone, and if not alone, what's your point with bringing it up? There a plenty of legitimate criticism of islam. Now you're pivoting with the "historically muslims have conquered", should be talk about the battle of belgrad, the war with the pagans, crusades, witch burnings, spanish inquisition, killing of heredics, the missionaries, native genocide, colonization and so on.

You are wrong to give that idea about me. I never once attributed Nazism to Islam alone, but the danger is there and continuing today.

You are wrong to bring Christianity and atheism into this. Atheist soldiers were forced to fight under Hitler through conscription. There was also propaganda by the Nazis to silence any Christian opposition.

There are Muslims today who willingly will follow anti-semitism and then follow their Quran that they will get 72 virgins in paradise.

Yes, and it is a fallacy to just lump everybody together and say Muslims, atheist, and Christians all equally fought together for equal reasons and for equal motivations. Lefty liberals like yourself do this all the time to deflect against the real dangers of Islam in modern times.

I guess Hitler, Trump, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi all drank water and wore pants, so we should completely say all their ideologies are equal, right? This is your fallacy.

Last edited:
the most disheartening thing to me is knowing that there are regular people on sherdog and in the world in general who seem happy/content with something like this happening. Has the propaganda been that effective? Are we just trolling?

Put your money where your mouth is. Sell your iphone and your playstation because they're made in China.

Stop buying Chinese products. Support Trump on the tariffs.

You want to criticize China? Put your money where your mouth is.

They have suicide nets and Chinese spies.

Stop the immigration of Chinese students into American universities. It's either liberal diversity or protectionism. Put your money where your mouth is if you want to criticize China.

Back