Chinese looking Mexican Youtuber disses Drug Lord, and gets turned into swiss cheese

Pretty sure if Duterte as mex pres went to war with the mexican cartels, Duterte would lose.

Not if he took the gloves off. Right now they still treat cartels like criminals. They need to be treated like enemies of the state/terrorists. Real war, not interdiction or apprehesion.

Not chinesey, just fat.

A bit off topic but is there any safe spots in mexico for an english speaking gringo to vacation down there anymore? All I ever hear are horror stories.

Also like @easy123 said, " Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "

Cabo, Cancun, lots of places really.

Mexico had a number of Chinese Immigrants come into the country to build the railroads between 1880-1940. The Chinese not only built Railroads in the US, but they also built them throughout Mexico and parts of Central America. The kid probably does have Chinese ancestry.

Sad... Sounds like a poor youngster who found a way out of misery.

How booze, a young age, and 15 minutes of fame can make you feel invincible. He must have been a new kind of hammered when he made that video.

you cant just go to a shithole country and insult the dirtbag who runs it

If you keep playing with fire, you're bound to get burnt.
If you keep sticking your head in the mouths of alligators, you're bound to get decapitated.

That kid has no discipline.
What he did was equal to taunting the Crips while living in Compton.
Free speech isn't invincible anymore.
Gangsters and the Government all have social media to watch you slip up.

You betta check yo self before you wreck yo self!

Not chinesey, just fat.

A bit off topic but is there any safe spots in mexico for an english speaking gringo to vacation down there anymore? All I ever hear are horror stories.

Also like @easy123 said, " Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "

Pretty much most all of regular tourist Mexico is fine to go to. The popular beach places are all filled with cartels and they enjoy the business. Unless you try to go to some super sketch city, you'll be fine. You're more likely to get ripped off shopping than kidnapped by cartels. Killing Americans is bad for business.

I had a good time in Mexico and I was straight up in Gulf Cartel territory. Seemed just like it's corruption to the highest levels with police being on the take, but still felt safe.

Here is our boy

Dude doesnt even look Chinese looks Filipino to me. I expected some chinese guy not a filipino looking Mexican.

He is probably one of those Filipinos, I heard a lot of Mexicans are filipinos because a lot of the natives died and the spanish shipped filipinos there during the manilla galleon trade

Pretty sure if Duterte as mex pres went to war with the mexican cartels, Duterte would lose.
He would only lose because rich Americans and politicians are connected to the Mexican Cartels and get their cocaine from them and drugs.

The Mexican government is so corrupt its not even funny, you can say they are devils

Its weird how these Cartels get cross tattoos, weird Rosaries yet kill nuns and innocent kids, and torture and kill and sell drugs, do they really think they will go to heaven?

weird bunch of sociopaths how did it get this bad?

Dude doesnt even look Chinese looks Filipino to me. I expected some chinese guy not a filipino looking Mexican.

He is probably one of those Filipinos, I heard a lot of Mexicans are filipinos because a lot of the natives died and the spanish shipped filipinos there during the manilla galleon trade

I believe the spaniard bought in mostly chinese who had settled on the Phillipines at the time.

down syndrome

Part of what made him popular is he was kinda retarded getting heavily drunk, later on as he got popular acting like he was living the cartel lifestyle, I really think he was kinda slow at least.

Also in mexican slang being "pirata" can also be used as "weird "when describing a person and not necesarily mean "being a pirate", at least I always tought thats why he got the nickname.

could you safely make a video talking shit and calling out the top mexican druglords if live in another country?

Lets say a guy in the UK started talking mad shit about one of these guys. Do you think they would get to him?

Retardation both ways. I could imagine the drug lord. " Hey this teenager on the internet is talking shit about me. I want him killed!" <JagsKiddingMe>

Lets say a guy in the UK started talking mad shit about one of these guys. Do you think they would get to him?

Sherdog should experiment with this to find out. If El Mencho is reading this to him i say {<RR}<GSPWoah>

could you safely make a video talking shit and calling out the top mexican druglords if live in another country?

This guy was killed cause he went to the territory of the guy he dissed, while being kinda popular, he was also associated to the rival cartel if only by being from Sinaloa.

Back