Chinese looking Mexican Youtuber disses Drug Lord, and gets turned into swiss cheese

Not chinesey, just fat.

A bit off topic but is there any safe spots in mexico for an english speaking gringo to vacation down there anymore? All I ever hear are horror stories.

Also like @easy123 said, " Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "

Mexico City is pretty awesome along with the traditional beach spots. You’ll probably be 100% fine where ever you go, if you follow simple rules you would follow just about anywhere out of the States or your home country. #1 is don’t be a pussy or get shook, and don’t get inebriated outta your wits.

Also, take Ubers or Hotel taxi service only, but feel free to take the metro if you can avoid getting lost. Carry around only the cash you need and in your front pocket.

Make some attempt to speak the language. It’s generally easy to learn simple phrases to ask for what you want, ie food and the bill, directions, beer and women. You’ll sound like a caveman but the locals will understand and appreciate it.

LOL I really dont feel bad for this guy.

I dont think he deserved to be murdered, but come on, how fucking stupid can you be? I only wish Antifa/SJW cucks would take a group vacation to Mexico and do the same thing.

He had such a bright future, too.

Back